[Tool] Grim Internals

Great suggestion this might happen if its the same as the other floating info
will ask Glocky about it :wink:

i7-7700k, gtx970, 16 gb ddr4, win 10.

The forthcoming auto-loot is great and much missed, but GI still offers QoL in the shape of health bars and (to a lesser extent) quick telly. It looks like GI will still be relevant?

Sounds good but… Is there a way to trigger console in main compaign/crucible?

my previous saves are not being read when i updated to the new version. is there a way to put my characters back again?

Grim Internals v1.791 for GD v1.1.3.0

• updated for Grim Dawn v1.1.3.0
  • AutoCombine works now silently (no annoying SFX anymore)
  • Dropped items by the player doesn’t increase the item counter anymore.
  • Components are no longer auto collected when turned off in the loot filter.
  • you can scale the floating CombatAttributes-Text (stunned, frozen …) in the .ini file (default: 1.5)
    [Settings]
    CombatAttrFloatingScale=1.500
  • added GameSpeed slider to the Configurator

Known issues:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    If you really need Cloud Save, then first launch Grim Dawn and when you see the game menu,
    (character selection screen) then start Grim Internals!
  • some tooltips in the Configurator are missing.
  • The Configurator window becomes unaligned and illegible when the desktop DPI scaling
    is set higher than 100% (A workaround is in the Q&A section, please read it!)
  • You can’t edit/delete teleport locations within the Configurator;
    instead use an external texteditor to edit the file “GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt”.

Thanks @Darkstalix for answering the questions here in GI thread while I was away.

Important:
I can not afford the time anymore to add new features to GI for an indefinite time period,
so I removed the donation link!
But I will keep GI always up to date,
just give me 24-48 hours after a new GD patch has arrived!
Thanks to all who showed me their support!!

21 Likes

Nah, I don’t want my tool to get banned, if I would enable the console for the main campaign.

I’m sorry for the OT post, but GlockenGerda has to be greatest username ever. I lol every time I read it. :rofl:

On topic: Thanks for your hard work and congrats, without you auto-pickup of components might have never made it into the game. :upside_down_face:

The username is only funny for german speaking readers! :innocent:

Thanks! I’m really happy that auto-loot for components will be in the core game with the next patch!
I have hope, that someday we’ll get healthbars for heroes/bosses too!

1 Like

Welcome back Glocky :smiley:
tumblr_n1idj4KzYs1r8nodco1_500

4 Likes

Put it in again please!
Even with “only” the Updates it is awesome. Healthbars, DPS, Timer…these are the things I need and I will gladly donate for this.

1 Like

Thank you, Rhylthar!
I really appreciate that, but please buy the Grim Dawn Loyalist Item Pack instead to support Crate! :smiley:
Without GD, there would be no GI!

3 Likes

If I don’t use the tool, I have no problems with MP games using the standard GD.exe.

Pffft…already done that! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Edit:
And that I don´t use because I like other illusions much more. :wink:

I’d appreciate the opportunity to donate for the time and effort you’ve already put into Grim Internals. I just recently picked up Grim Dawn again and even more recently looked into some quality of life modding. Grim Internals is a big improvement to Grim Dawn.

Perhaps you could put a notification next to the donation link making it clear that donations are to support the ongoing maintenance and not new features?

EDIT: And I already bought the second Loyalist pack. :slight_smile:

I had a crash without the tool. First time the game has crashed on me. I think there are others getting crashes with the new version that came out.

Im sure everyone here would agree that the donation link SHOULD be there
There are so many QoL things that you deserve the extra tribeers Glocky
What are the other peeps in here think?

Lets piss her of so she put its back She definitely deserve the beers:]

1 Like

First thing : thank you for this amazing tool, it really makes the game feels better (I mean this game is really good but QoL things matter too).

Since the last patch (game and tool) I can’t play anymore with my friend if we both use your tool (one of us has to sacrifice himself). Do you think you can do something about it or is this just on Crate’s side ?

Have you downloaded and installed the latest version of GI?

1 Like

Yes I have