[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Hello, would it be possible to add the option to change out the legendary drop sound to a custom file?
I would very much like to use a different sound.

Thank you very much for your hard work.

See this post:

2 Likes

Oh new update 1.1.4.2. … Please everybody show some puppies… So there is chance for Grim Internals to work again :slight_smile:

Thanks so much!

Hi GG, thanks again for the great tool, been using it for a while now, and still prefer your healthbars over Crate ones (I really like your filter of Hero+ to show/hide bars only on specific mobs) .

Why do you recommend using the Crate ones? Stability, performance or something else?

Oh it is already?! :open_mouth: Thank you so much.

Already done.

1 Like

Praise the queen! Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Thanks a lot:laughing:

thanks a lot again for keeping your awesome works updated!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

i have version mismatch error

reinstall it properly again

thank you so much! :smiley:

is there something wrong with MEGA ?
I cant download grim internals

Perhaps try again. I just tried it and it took quite a while to load in and initialize and begin the download (at least a few minutes). Likely is something on MEGA’s end.

I know the OP says new features are not being added for the time being / anymore, but I wanted to at least suggest something.

I would like an option to highlight or add floating names over destructible objects that generate loot and chests.

Thanks for creating this useful tool :heart_eyes:

??? Where can i find x64 version of the game?

My control panel shows x64 based processor, 64-bit operating system. Could i even be able to install x86 version of the game?

In game it only shows 1.1.4.1 without (x64) and GI v1.81 says its not compatible.

What am i missing?

In Steam click on the game icon and then play then select the x64 version.

That was a quick reply :slight_smile:
Got the x64 part and it now shows in the game. But still GI v1.81 says i don`t have compatible version.

Where should I put GI? Game folder correct? Or x64 folder?

In one case it says not compatible version, in other it says put GI in game folder. So may be i should replace all content in game folder from x64 folder?