[Tool] Grim Internals

Im having an issue with Grim Internals

I am running as Admin

Start game and use Ctrl F5 to open configurator - and game window closes and configurator opens on my Desktop. It works Ok for a few clicks them freezes.

I have to close it and GD and start again to same result. Any ideas?

I’m jealous of TqFan getting the elephant before it was retired. There might also be a bear, as posted by GG in a response to a post where I asked what other animals were around …I wonder what else is out there and where. It’s a nice little easter egg hunt.

1 Like

Try running the game in windowed or window borderless mode.

Great idea im updating the Q&A for sure

@GlockenGerda Glokio was the exp counter removed from code? Been so long since i used that particular option. Its not shown no matter what option i use.

1 Like

Dude, that is stellar! I hadn’t finished trying to test everything and figure out what was what. You and GG are just on FIYAH!!! Thanks!

1 Like

No pirate copy. I have GrimInternals in the same folder as Item Assistant but want to install. Message is
not Grim Dawn installation folder.

GrimInternals gets extracted directly into the Grim Dawn installation folder. Then you simply launch the GrimInternals64.exe and it will then launch Grim Dawn for you. Once you have a character loaded all the way into the game world you press Ctrl + F5 to access GrimInternals many settings.

When I try to run GI(as administrator too) the error I get says “GD.exe has a wrong size”.

Did you put it in the right place? powbam’s told you it’s in the wrong one.

What is the size of your GrimDawn.exe? It should match the one in powbam’s screenshot above at 3402 KB.

Sounds like you need to update GI

Which version of Grim Dawn are you running? Grim Dawn must be patch 1.1.8.0.

Which version of GrimInternals are you using? GrimInternals must be v1.98a.

Both MUST be the latest versions to work.

Something went wrong, don’t know where, Grim Dawn Internals are only 205k long. All versions are the
latest version.

Instalation folder:Steam/Steamapps/Common/Grim Dawn. I’ll try again.

It’s working. Thx for so big attention.

3 Likes

Sorry it’s not, today CTRL+ F5 will not open it. How do I remove GI and install it again? I think I install it with
the game closed, not sure.

Just remove the same files that you find in the zip file of the first post
Save this file first in case you wanna keep your old settings GrimInternals.ini somewhere else than the Grim dawn folder and remove these:

_GrimInternalsData folder
GrimInternals64.exe file
GrimInternalsDll64.dll file

Delete these 3 and reinstall again the latest version

Removed as sugested, restarted PC. clean registry with CC, install again and zilch, zero.

I found that if I start GI from the GD folder it works just fine, so I create a shortcut, pin it to a taskbar and
voila !?
Update: Now I open GD game with clicking on GI icon on the task bar and everything’s ok.

Are you playing with level 100 character?
If the maximum exp level is reached the exp counter is hidden.

1 Like