[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Looks interesting, I am looking forward to giving it a try next time I have some time to play.

1 Like

Post reserved for further edits :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If your friends install it, it should work for them just fine. As is, however… It shouldn’t affect Multiplayer, only what YOU see. And if your friends install it, only THEY would see it for THEIR character. It’s not like it’d just show whenever any character was trapped, just yours.

Making it a mod doesn’t actually change this at all, and in fact would make it worse for Multiplayer. As it stands, you can install this and play with people who do not have it installed. If it’s a mod, then you’d only be able to play with people with the mod installed.

Nssheepster, thank you for answering the questions!
I couldn’t have done it better… :stuck_out_tongue:

Very very nice! thanks for this man

Now only if someone add something like this with healthbars for multiplayer

I’m glad you like it!

Never played multiplayer before so I don’t know what you mean exactly.

Update: V1.1 in first post
added statistic text for damage types (except environment damage).

So, if you can’t memorize the icons (like I do) for the DoT (damage over time/ duration damage) this could be for you!
If enabled (inGame by pressing Shift + F1) it shows the DurationDamageTypes in text-form
in the upper right corner of the screen.

Also you can see now the “fixed damage types” like fumble, runspeed, etc…

Might you check the file link??? I can’t get it to download. :eek:

Hmm, I have no problem to download the attached file from my first post.
But you can try this link to download it from my dropbox.

Thank you very much Dropbox link worked fine, not so the attachment one in your 1st post, no matter how I try I always get a file called “attachment.php” :confused:.

Update V1.12
exchanged the MessageBox-Notification with an inGame-Notification if
you enable/disable the StatisticTextDamage display.

Grab it from my first post or herelink

You’re welcome!
I guess your issue is related to your browser.

Thanks for the tiny update, which game are you playing?? :stuck_out_tongue: I see pets and other animals in your screenshot :rolleyes:

P.S.: Yep I only use IE11 as a web browser, tried Chrome and FireFox so far, didn’t like them at all :undecided:

Yeah, these 2 camels and the dog are old friends of mine from Titan Quest. They are visiting me here at Devil’s Crossing. Now they ate all my Royal Jelly and lick the Aether Crystals… :smiley:

Always the same with friendly visitors, they just keep making problems :smiley:

…and the question is how to get rid of them without being rude. :stuck_out_tongue:

The best case would be to not even let them in but in your case it seems to late :wink:

When i try to launch it after 1.0.1.0 i get an error of wrongfilesize even if i used the newer version of this. It need an update i suppose?

Hey Glockengerda, any chance you could update Grim Internals for GD v1.0.1.1?

Updated for patch 1.0.1.1

Get it from the first post or here

I haven’t add any new features, because I’m not playing Grim Dawn anymore.
At least 'til the expansion arrives…