[Tool] Grim Internals

Thanks for the great work, as always <3
It seems like my configurator has some text cut off the lower half. I’m a 4K monitor with UI scale at 150%, I wonder the scaling is responsible for this?
Imgur
I’d appreciate any of your advice

Yes, see the Q&A post for help.

See here …

As always, thank you for such a fast update.

And I LOVE the parrot. :smiley:

1 Like

@slippycheeze @FOE Didn’t notice that, thanks for your reply!

1 Like

Huge fan of GI - thank you!

I have a request, if you don’t mind looking into it. I use F1 as one of my primary keybinds, and it’s really frustrating having the info boxes constantly turned off and on while playing. Is there any way we could set the keybind ourselves, or even a toggle within GI on if we prefer F1 or F12, or something along those lines?

Edit: Thank you for such a quick update with the patch!

Thank you!

@Frog @Harroc-ranger @sir_spanksalot @RxJunkie @CaiusMartius @Airiq49
Thanks a lot for the feedback! Glad you enjoy it! :slight_smile:

I’ll add something to allow users to redefine the F1 & F5 keybinds in the next patch!

2 Likes

Sorry…random off-topic post, and I tried resisting for several hours, but alas.

I’m mortal, and weak!

Did no one else notice this?

Yeah, I noticed that too; perhaps FrogBreeder is the father of Frog? :grinning:

GI updated just a day after the patch! Thanks for the work @GlockenGerda! :slight_smile:

1 Like

After the frustration of not being able to run Gim Internals after update, because forum was down, I was happy to see the red bird on the startup screen.

Very nice addition. Thanks for everything.

1 Like

Grim Internals (x64) v1.85 Download-Link (MEGA)

• updated for GD v1.1.5.1

• fixed some localization tag errors

• total pet damage wasn’t shown in the InfoBox; fixed.

• added 2 entries to the .ini file that redefines the F1 & F5 key code (used for Show/Hide InfoxBox and for opening the Configurator)
    [Configurator]
    VK_F1 = 112
    VK_F5 = 116

The key codes are the same as described here
    Don’t use the hexadecimal values; instead convert them to decimal values (eg: 0x70 = 112 for the F1 key)
    So i.e. if you want to use the F12 key to open the Configurator, edit the ini file, search for VK_F5 and change the value from 116 to 123

Known issues:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    To prevent possible data loss disable Cloud Saving!
  • some tooltips in the Configurator are missing.
  • The Configurator window becomes unaligned and illegible when the desktop DPI scaling
    is set higher than 100% (A workaround is in the Q&A section, please read it!)
  • You can’t edit/delete teleport locations within the Configurator;
    instead use an external texteditor to edit the file “GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt”.
5 Likes

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Always looking at the same main menu was a little boring for me, so I decided to add a little gimmick.
But I didn’t create the parrot by myself; I imported it from the game “Bless Online”.
Nevertheless I like it too:)

Thanks for the prompt fix/update!!

Respect.

1 Like

So this is my first time instaling this mod and i have a problem. When i run the .exe file, it asks me to copy everything into the instalation folder, even tho it is already there (GOG Galaxy\Games\Grim Dawn)

• I have the latest GOG version of Grim Dawn
  • I instaled second copy of grim dawn on steam when it was on free trial. It is now deleted.

Be sure you’ve installed the Grim Dawn x64 version!

I fixed it. My instalation was so broken, even reinstaling the game didnt work, so i changed the instalation folder to something different and put the files there.

Hi Gerda,

I’m missing some textures with your latest version of GI in Zeke v73c on loadscreen for crucible. Also, if I don’t use “/grimarillion”, the armor textures and class names are borked on the main menu to play custom games and mods. Am I missing something?

Something is up bro cause im working ok here

Can you reinstall Grima mod or check your files on steam? make sure you add all the contents of the GI