[Tool] Grim Internals

Sadist. :wink:

1 Like

Very mysterious of you :rofl:

1 Like

great work Gerda!! many thanks you for your quick work!!

1 Like

Bug fix uploaded!

3 Likes

Hey Glocken,

Iā€™m still playing on 1.1.6.2 (waiting on that 2nd hotfix for the 1.1.7 patch). = Iā€™m still using G.I. 1.95

Iā€™ve been playing Crucible with the Grim UI-X mod, and for the most part - itā€™s been great.

Weird thing is, whenever I attempt to play ā€œCrucible of the Legionā€, it tries to load and then bounces me right back to the main menuā€¦ (all the other Crucible maps work just fine)

Any idea why this is happening? Thank you very much!

Dunno. I tested it on the latest versions quick (game, mod, and internals) and it loaded into Legion ok. Tested both GoG and Steam versions.

2 Likes

Thanks for testing! Guess Iā€™ll just have to wait till 1.1.7.2 drops around the end of the month (based on previous patch history averages heh)

1 Like

I just realized that my initial tests I did completely wrong lol!

I didnā€™t put in the shortcut modification correctly:
/Mod:Grim UI X-Mod

Note the lack of quotes around the mod name to account for spaces being in the mods name.

Correct way:
/Mod:"Grim UI X-Mod"

Canā€™t believe I didnā€™t initially realize I wasnā€™t running the mod character I created for testing it.

With that said, I just now tried it correctly and the results are the same as before :smile: It still worked with no kick back.

2 Likes

Hmmmā€¦ See, I was doing it like so - ā€œ/Mod:Grim UI X-Modā€ā€¦ and it def worked (says so in the top left)

Just tried it your way. Ie - /Mod:ā€œGrim UI X-Modā€ and that works tooā€¦

Still kicks me back to the main screen when launching Crucible of the Legion tho :frowning:

Oh well, againā€¦ I like to wait for the 2nd hotfix so I know I wonā€™t have to update a bunch of files next week or whatever heh

1 Like

I have been wondering if it is too much trouble to add an option to show us special message in game whenever we find preset prefix and suffix on one item? I have been hunting for particular combination for long time and every time I get ā€œprefix foundā€ message I get all excited, and when I look at the item I get disapointed cause the item has different suffix that I need. In related topic, another idea - Is there any chance to choose more than one prefix/suffix in GI menu in the future? I would love to expand filtering options especially after SR run when I get about 40 MIs for every run and I need to look at every one to make sure I donā€™t miss any important one

Good idea! Iā€™ll add a checkbox accordingly to the Configurator.

No, that would take too much effort for me to implement! Sorry!
The development of GI is almost stopped;
only small updates (like the above one) and bug fixes are still possible due to time constraints and interests.

1 Like

Hmm, no, sorry! I donā€™t know why this happens to you!
Whatā€™s wrong with v1.1.7.1?
Do you think v1.1.7.2 will be better for you?

I cannot see Damage value during using Grim internal.
Anyone has same situation? Please let me know solutionā€¦!

Uncheck

Khai Mode

in Configurator!

Its cool! Thx for this mod.

One moment:
chek the time of calc DPS.
If I hit very slow or my damage jumping in 5 sec, mod show jumping values.

It would be better, if I could change the calculating time in DPSmeter

Thanks!! All clear now!

1 Like

Any chance of publishing the source code to github and let others get involve/contribute in the development of this tool also maybe allow them to fork the code? For bug fixing, add feature or update. Just like GD Item Assistant and other mods.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

GlockenGerda has already answered this earler in the thread.

2 Likes

oh sorry I was looking for this post somehow I canā€™t find it confuse with double CTRL + F thing here also am new. Thanks @medea_fleecestealer. @GlockenGerda has a really good reason to close source this.

1 Like

spiderman

3 Likes