[Tool] Grim Internals

as always ty queen

1 Like

Thank you.

It’s important to look after yourself, and if need be set up a Paypal donation link if you need any money for medical treatments. Your work on Grim Internals is amazing.

Thanks again.

1 Like

I wish you a speedy recovery and thank you for updating very fast. Stay healthy and stay awesome!

1 Like

Thanks. Once again I don’t have to pick up all that stuff!

1 Like

Thanks and hope you’re feeling better?

Could you upload a GOG version?

1 Like

Glad to see you’re feeling better. This community deeply appreciates you and all you do for it.
Stay safe, stay well, shine bright! (But don’t burn out.)

4 Likes

The Disable fog always resets? its not saved on me after log out even tho its ticked int he configurator :x

Amazing! thank you!

1 Like

Thank you Glocken, as ALWAYS!! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks so much, dont post here a ton but i really appreciate you always keeping this updated!

1 Like

You could check the GrimInternals.ini file and see if it is turned off or on in that list.

Thank you GG! Your mod rocks!

1 Like

TY, GG! You’re Amaze-Sauce! Hope you feel much better now! :smiley:

1 Like

Tysm GG!

I really can’t express how blind I felt after I lost GI for a few days. This tool just becomes a must-have after first use.

2 Likes

Is there a way to auto-loot yellow, set and legendary items? In fact, I want to auto-loot everything.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Look under the loot filter options in the tool.

Epic and Legendary certainly not and the creator of the program has chosen not to add it.
I can recommend having Pick up action from Keybindings bound to a button and turbo spam macro on it
so that you can pick up a bunch of items just by holding the button.

I use the mouse wheel (down) for loot.

1 Like

I swear before the last update, there was a countdown timer on the energy/health bars when you use a potion. I can’t for the life of me figure out what I did that made that go away. Any help would be appreciated.

There seems to be some issues with the latest GI version (v1.97a).
I’ll take a look soon. Thanks for reporting!