[Tool] Grim Internals

It is v1.1.9.0 for me. I will download the latest patch, but it will probably be the same.

GI won’t work with any version that isn’t either 1.1.9.1 or 1.1.9.2 if you have the latest version of GI. So that’s why it won’t work properly for you.

Updated to v1.1.9.1, now GI is totally not working. At least it was working on v1.1.9.0 lol.

forgot to turn off that weird groove metal music, be aware headphone users.

Sure it’s not working; your error message told me you’re using a Codex version of the game.

1 Like

Yep, it’s quite clear in the Q&A

" Also keep in mind that PIRATED versions will not be supported."

Nor do the devs here appreciate people coming to the forum to ask for help with such copies. Please get a legit copy of the game before you come asking for help here again.

Hey again, thanks for replying.

I sorted that out yea, but unfortunately had to turn off the mod again, due to lacking machine power :o
The lags were unbearable. Maybe another day.

Just bought a legit copy, and it works fine right now. Writing this for praising your coding skills, I never encountered this level clever anti-cheat like this in my life. Lot of praises, and wows from me. Cheers.

When is the new version available to buy the hat on halloween?

i used this in the past, but after starting the game again now, i download it and it just wont start. I put it on the GD folder, and have steam running.

Are you using the latest versions of the tool and the game and did you follow the installation instructions in the opening post?

hi! i’m stupid and it’s working now!! =p

I need help, my game kept crashing when launching using internals. It only happened 1 minute before making this reply, i need help.

For some reason, running the game through steam didn’t cause any crashes.

Did you follow the instructions in the OP?

“Extract the content of the zip file to your game installation directory
and run the GrimInternals64.exe.
If you have the Steam-Version, then you must first startup Steam and then run my tool.”

Okay the funny story is that the game works amazing using internals for months but then today, all of the sudden the game started to crash for some reason.

Have a Steam update at all?

I don’t think so. Why?

Just wondered if any Steam update might have caused the crashing. Nothing else has changed with the game or GI.

The plan is (was) to release it with the (non-beta) patch v1.1.9.2 for GD.
So, I’ll upload the new GI version at least 1 week before Halloween, whichever comes first.

Sometimes restarting the computer helps.
If that doesn’t help, check your AV software; maybe it prevents GI from working properly.

Hello GlockenGerda

thanks again for all your work on GI. It’s an awesome tool. Sadly since I updated to the playtest patch and the new GI version my game has almost realiably reproducable crashes with certain ingame mechanics that are either weapons procs or aether damage in general. It’s weird and I didn’t have that before the last update. It also does not happen without GI.

This is what happens with this build (I’ll attach the save): Oppressor, Level 100 (GD 1.1.9.1) - Grim Dawn Build Calculator
I start the game with GI, load my save (ultimate campaign), spawn in Devils Crossing, go to the training dummy, attack, and after the first few hits the game freezes, music keeps playing and then it crashes.

I do not use any other mods besides GI and Rainbow Filters. This happens even when starting GI as admin. My Anti-Virus shouldn’t be interefering since I added GI as an exception.

Any idea why this is happening?
Maybe the event description will help.

_Rutnick Blaster.zip (376.1 KB)