[Tool] Grim Internals

Hallo GlockenGerda,

Wollte da in die Übersetzung etwas “Frabe” rein bringen, aber bei einigen Strings wird der Code scheinbar nicht übernommen!?

Anbei mal ein Bild und die Datei dazu - “Blutung” sollte da eigentlich auch in Rot angezeigt werden!?

just checked same problem
edit1: can provide crash log if needed

edit2: 1) run as admin used still error
2) firewall (comodo) disabled and sandbox etc disabled still error

German:
Nette Idee mit den Farben! :slight_smile:
Hab grad mal nachgeschaut: Bleeding, Fumble und RangedFumble wird nicht aus der lokalisierten Internals-Datei übersetzt,
sondern aus der normalen tags_ui.txt.
Es ist also ein Fehler meinerseits, dass der Farbcode nicht übernommen wurde.
Werde ich im nächsten Patch fixen. Danke für die Info, FOE!

English:
Nice idea with the colors! :slight_smile:
I just checked it out: Bleeding, Fumble and RangedFumble are not translated from the localized Internals file, but from the normal tags_ui.txt.
It is therefore a mistake on my part that the color code was not accepted.
I will fix in the next patch. Thanks for the info, FOE!

I have to look, can’t say anything about it yet.

I’ll add a checkbox to enable/disable auto-pickup for rare item in the next patch.
But auto-pickup for epic and legendary items will not happen with this tool.
That would reduce the specificity of such items.
They should be something special that you look at first before you put them in your pocket.

did you try without any of the mods? just clean version?
When do you actually crash? on loading? On a particular place?
Same with all characters? Try make a new character first and report

I have to see how Crate solved that.

Edit: ok, found it. I’ll add this feature in the next patch!

One mistake that is often made by the user is that he starts Grim Dawn first
and then Grim Internals. That is wrong and will freeze the game!
You have to start only Grim Internals, not Grim Dawn.

Maybe that was your mistake?

and yeeeep that was it i misread at first page and kept trying the other way around

sry for the fuzz and thanks all for support !!!

This pleases me. You´ re the best. Danke fein.

Thank you for your concern!

Quick question:
What does “Current Life %” in the item of DPS indicate? What does ‘%’ mean?
I could not figure out what the movement of that number meant.

I think there must be some kind of memory or CPU leak but i have no idea if its the game or the tool.Well…maybe my pc? i dint have that before.
I traveled to ugdenbog and i got like -20FPS with nothing on screen and i say : well it must be some of the options. Started playing around with gfx in game options but no change.
Then out of nowhere i go by traveling to another place and then back and forth and it was gone. Fps lvl went back to normal levels.
Restarting the game and load to Coven refuge while having the char on idle i was reading something on my mobile and i started seeing the fps gradually going down. Hm i have no idea whats going on.
I use the latest one bruh as always

This is from the wiki: (The row below chaos damage)

Some abilities reduce enemy health by a percentage of their current health. This damage is of unspecified type, and normally cannot be resisted. However, % current health damage to hero and boss monsters is greatly reduced.

I haven’t noticed this kind of issue yet, but I’ll check that.

Ah, thanks for letting me know. I should have noticed that.

I didnt bother with greek translation cause its not supported for so long now :confused:

Ok i had the MoreGrim=false on true. Disabled it and i didn’t have it again so far, fingers crossed.

Also i see many ppl having troubles to run the tool, you could propose this way i do it on your first post as an alt way, maybe it can clear some confusion

1: Put the contents of the .zip into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn
2: Go on Steam and press : Add a game and then the , Add a Non-Steam game.
3: Press on Browse and search for the GrimInternals.exe executable in the folder and after clicking on it press on “Add selected Programs”
4: In the steam Library below the Grim Dawn game launcher there will be the GrimInternals one too.Right click on this and press on properties.
5: Here You can rename it if you want or add any optional parameters like /d3d9, this also reduces some fps drops in old setups
6: Maybe you will have to add the GrimInternals.exe into your antivirus exceptions in case you still have issues.

MoreGrim is now always set to false, regardless if it’s set to true in the .ini file,
so your issue with the dropped fps is not caused by this option.
What causes massive fps-drops are the dps-lists.
Perhaps I should remove them all.

Also i see many ppl having troubles to run the tool, you could propose this way i do it on your first post as an alt way, maybe it can clear some confusion

Thanks a lot. I had plans to create a help thread called “Grim Internals Tips & Tricks” or similar,
where I would explain the best way to install the tool, explain all parameters in the .ini file,
how to configure the health bars, etc…,
BUT so far I had no desire to realize that.
My English is not that good and I’m a bit worried that I’ll confuse people even more instead of helping them.

I had them all disabled tbh and only left the health/energy pots to display.Wait till i figure out if it was my pc
Ok will make instructions and help you on this ,with images too :],i will do it hopefully these next days

That would be a great help, but I do not want to force you to. :undecided:

Update v1.64

• fixed a bug in localization file (Reported by FOE).
    [li]added a parameter to the .ini where you can define how low (in percent) your constitution should be before auto-pickup a constitution potion (Food Ration / Vital Essence) (Suggestion made by Matougi) .[/li][Settings]
    PotionConstitutionMin=75.0
  • You can now drop health-/energy potions on the ground without auto-pickup them again (Suggestion made by tsuelue).

And I’m now out for a week; taking my long awaited break… :wink:
Best regards!