[Tools] Arc Tools (ArcZip, FixMissingTags, CustomStrings)

Updated + Added RU
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you.
:slightly_smiling_face:

I was trying to play Season 5 mod + 1.2 PT but all items appear on the ground without any rarity color associated to them (yellow,green or blue). Is it possible to do something ? I don’t care about rainbow filter. Thanks in advance.

Isn’t there a download for rainbow filter in the first post of the mod?

But thats what you are asking for :wink: Just give it a try

Rainbow was fine, but I’m still getting a missing cooldown timer tag

• Added MIT license to GDArcZip and GDFixMissingTags
  • Added new Tool GDCustomStrings
  • Updated arc files

I continue to use the /basemods method because placing the files into the settings folder only works with text_en, but not with other languages and it is not reading custom txt files like “tags_missing.txt”.

You are also free to edit my tools for your own needs.

These arc files do not include tags that are even missing in text_en.
Take a look at the original thread for Wanez rainbow tool:
https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/tool-rainbow-filter-item-highlighting/42765/662
What you can do: Take the text_en.zip from that thread and drag&drop it together with your text_xx.zip onto GDFixMissingTags.exe.

You can use my GDCustomStrings.exe (https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/playtest-1-2-rainbow-filter-missing-tags-fix/129970 click on “Details” at the end of the post) to simply add missing tags/strings or edit existing ones.
But the exe only works with zip files. So for your arc files you just need to convert them to zip files (GDArcZip.exe) and then drag&drop the zip files together with a txt file onto GDCustomStrings.exe.
If you are using the method to place the files into the settings/ folder just extract the zip file afterwards.

Btw I updated this thread and deleted the arc files. WareBare is doing a great job already keeping the Rainbow Filter Tool up to date <3 So this thread will remain for the tools I provided. I gonna update them in near future to be more handy.