Total dissapointment

Exactly this.

Honestly, there’s a few things that I wanted in the itemisation that either aren’t there (or I haven’t found them or ways to make them work just yet :p). But that doesn’t mean I’m disappointed with the rest, I’m more than happy with everything else they’ve given us as just like going from the base game to Ashes, it’ll open a ton of possibilities - more than you realise.

I’m happy with what they have given us, not what I wanted.

I understand

Personally i went into each expc the way i went into the game itself. No expectations. As in i’ll play and see if i like it.

In general I prefer to be surprised by what the devs make. I didn’t get into the game expecting certain dmg types to do certain things. I discovered new ways to play the game within the universe they created.

However if something doesn’t work well in the game, or has potential but seems to miss some opportunities, then I say what I think and write an essay about it:D

@ ibugsy:
I read all these. Till 02:00 am. Had to go to work at 05:00 am. :wink:

I forgot to write: “For me” or “For my favorite build”.

You can only choose one of the factions so …

Choosing a Witch God Cult determines/changes story quests as far as I know but you will build reputation with all 3.

I was hoping for new and/or updated rare affixes that aren’t directly related to adding the oathkeeper. More affixes with skill procs would be great. You want to talk about disappointing? What has it been, two years since affixes got any attention?

I asked medea fleecestealer and he said that you could only choose one but will not be hostile with the others

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?p=706295#post706295

Choosing one does not stop you from grinding reputation for all 3 factions, otherwise, your first response to Rhylthar seems off :confused:

It certainly doesn’t. You’ll gain rep with the ones you haven’t chosen as well as with the one you have. And of course, there’s nothing to stop you choosing a different Witch god to side with in the next difficulty. So you can side with all 3 if you play through all 3 difficulties.

The quests are a bit different for each obviously and some areas of the expansion will only be accessible if you’ved sided with a particular faction.

And that’s “she” btw.

Ok I see, you only choose one to do the quest-line for, but you gain rep for each faction. I must have missunderstood something then.

Yes. Probably not as much rep as you would if you’d chosen them, but in the same way that you gain rep in the base game/AoM with several factions sometimes, the Witch Gods do as well.

Brb, renaming thread to “I read some item text and decided to embarrass myself on the forum.”

@ Medea:
That’s even better. :slight_smile:

I indeed was thinking about doing it on Normal, Elite and Ultimate.

Seriously, people. Can’t you wait until you’ve played at least an hour of the expansion to say what stuff is dissapointing?

I agree with the crowd on this one, wait and see what the expansions has to offer.

I am concerned as well after reading the (temporary) items’ descriptions. I planned to take my cabalist summoner to FG (as it’s the only char I have with almost all nemeses, and a char I particulary enjoy), and it seems - on the paper - that it’s getting nerf hammered. And my char is by no mean a destroyer like the chars Siga’ or Maya make. I doubt I would even go to 150 cruci with mine, let alone 170.

BUT ! Maybe this is not as bad as I think. Maybe the new items will make this right, and my char will actually become stronger than it was. Maybe the new item transmuter will help me complete the edited Lost Souls set that I cannot drop on my own (curse you, craftable headgear !). Maybe the rep. farming has been improved and my pre-AoM chars will finally get out of the closed without me having to grind all reps…Etc etc, you get the idea. Don’t be too quick to judge, Crate members genarally know what the heck they are doing :).

Also note that if it goes the same way AoM did in its first steps, we can expect a lot of patches and a lot of changes.

I am not complaining, just asking.

Mr. Z, do you really think that Allagast set has adequate bonuses and priorities are set correctly?

it’s really way to hard cap TSS and shattered star

There are so many mastery and skills in the game now that realistically all the possibilities cannot be supported… (unless you expect Crate to create loads more than it is worth them to)

Yeah I was expecting chaos and bleed ranged cadance battlemage support :confused:

Honesty the difference between chaos and other damage types in terms of devotions and mastery support is bit much. Though they got some OP gear to partly make up for it.