Trading post destroyed by fire (v0.7.4)

As the topic says my trading post was destroyed by fire and this is not a uncommon thing as the game states that is a survival.

The unusual thing is that none of the villagers jumped to put it out even if the well was near and with plenty of water in it.

I`m sorry i dont have the footage for the entire event but i have the end of it :slight_smile:

Don`t know the cause of it, thats why i tried to caputure in a picture all i thought could be the cause.

I know it was a bit cold outside but this does not have to be a good motive to let almost the biggest building in your town burn to the ground - i think the AI has something to say to us with this behavioure!

Thank you, “Kandice”! :slight_smile: i’ve just read the issue in the known issues list - it’s ok, even if all villagers savings went down with that fire.

From a Crate FB post a long time ago.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just had this exact same issue, lost all my gold. Villagers just ignored the fire. Very big sad.

Same issue, villagers ran to put out the fire when it spread to neighboring buildings but ignored the trading post. Lost my gold, cows, and heavy tools I had just purchased.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.