Two-Handed Ritualist

Hello guys, I’ve been playing for some time but all my characters were builted up from forum’s builds, which is not bad, but I’m trying one of my own creation… I’ll leave the grimtools link and if anyone can give some opinions and/or suggestions I will read it. Don’t feel bad to tell me if my build sucks hard, because I might have figured it out already :stuck_out_tongue:
The build is based on Lightining + Aether Damage, relyes on high lifesteal to survive and a médium quantity of HP to take some ammount of damage. If you guys could analyse it, any suggestion will be welcome.
Since it is my first build, I don’t have much knowledge on greenies that could help me better than the legendaries I chose.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZe187rZ <<< Here is the new link to the build.

Hehe, doing a similar build :slight_smile:

I don’t think Ultos set is worth it on aether build, 3pc Iskandra seems to be a no brainer to me.

Rings are also meh, I plan to use something like Myth. Livegiver Signet + Myth. Band of Eternal Haunt.

Why didn’t you take Spectral Wrath?!

Don’t use Aetherreach, you gloves must have attack speed.

Your choice on Boots, Pants and Belt is also quite questionable.

Devotions - no Widow?!

Overall the feel is you treat it like a typical Ultos build with a bit of aether. It’s a mistake - aether is your main damage and lightning is a pleasant extra.

My build, if you’re interested. It’s work in progress, ofc.

Nice observation… I thought about the Myth. Iskandra’s and the rings you mentioned, but it felt like such a waste of +skills, if you know what I mean… About the other itens, I’m looking into it… I’m working on a new setup of itens and I will post it soon, trying to figure it out with the augments and componentes.

>> LINK TO NEW SETUP https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPmPWXN << Any suggestions on Components or Augments accepted, havind a hard time figuring it :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, as I see it, there are couple of effective ways to make a melee 2h Ritualist. Easiest one is vitality route: Wildblood Crusher, maybe even set, maybe just weapon +shoulders/belt, Azragorian chest, maybe bloodfury spaulders, etc. But you can have a pretty powerful melee char that can heal itself to full hp with every second shot and do massive vitality damage. Problem would be AOE.

Second one, is either Melee Aether or ranged Aether. For both you will need Conduit of Wild Whispers that converts Savagery damage to Aether. As for armor I would think that Krieg would be far better option then iskandra. For ranged Aether you would need Siphon of Souls, for melee maybe this sword, maybe rare Soulsplitter, who knows.

Both builds would use Savagery + 3 wps.

Yours build is neither, and I am not sure where you are going with it.

Oh, third possible build for 2h melee Ritualist is probably Avenger.

Something like this for Aether melee ritualist Didn’t change devotions from your grimtools link

For some reason spent an hour of my life on this too

It seems like a good single target build, but as you said AOE would might be a problem… My goal on trying the Aether + Lightning I posted up there is to be a mix… The synergy between Necro + Shaman vitality damage looks awsome… I’ll keep na eye on this one, if mine doesn’t work too well think I’m gonna have hard time rebuild xD.

My Ritualist is currently on its way to end game.

I’m planning a vitality melee 2 handed build with devouring swarm / bone harvest in addition to savagery and the three wps’es.

Something like this: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqGzgA2

Edit: The gear in the link is the best i currently have available.