Two-Hander feedback thread

I totally empathize with the feeling that some similar MI’s being more unique in their identity makes one want all the MI’s to be that way, or at least all similar ones. But in consideration to players entering the game I’m glad these placeholder items exist too.

I’d be on-board for it getting another skill mod to help make it more uniquely its own thing. Converted to lightning fire strike or righteous fervor? 2 hander lightning canister bomb and primal strike? It doesn’t even need to be good, because with your point it’s just nice to create niche identities.

@Nery sorry for the double tag but I wanted to let you know I updated my OP to include both items. I’ve been a stickler about not putting Soulrend on the list for a while now, but your Shar’Zul comparison put things in a different light for me.

Ahh, I’m happy that a certain item has yet to be mentioned in this thread. You’ve learned well, doomgod :wink:

OK,nice list @adoomgod ! Your previous topics have positive influence,so looking forward to see,what this discussion might bring.

I like Shadow Strike,but currently don’t think Soulrend can carry SS build even to complete Gladiator,let alone fast.

Wut? Sir you’re drunk

Oops I meant to delete that part. Cut me some slack, I’m copy and pasting over days of notes. :stuck_out_tongue: The rest about it is correct. It’s still lacking.

I don´t know where to place this. Physical/Bleeding Hybrid? And as Mad Lee said in another thread: Bleeding on EoR doesn´t work well. Trickster? Don´t think so.

But it is a level 84 item. Perhaps it is not meant to be an endgame item? Don´t know.

First: “On death” procc. ´nough said. Not good enough in SR.
Second: Necromancer. What the heck? Occultist would be better, even Oathkeeper. And then perhaps some good skill modifiers in Oathkeeper (RR not needed) for Smite, Righteous Fervor,…and AS.

I actually like necro thematically on Guillotine. It would be nice to have a big modifier for siphon souls giving like -30/-40% bleeding RR.

But for what skill? Necro don’t have real damage skill with bleed,nor exclusive skill.
I don’t see reason to use Necro for bleed.

Blood Boil has bleed damage and Guillotine has a 20% bleed RR to Siphon Souls. But honestly, it seems like a waste to try to make Bleed Necro a thing. I know build variety is a good thing, but some damage types are just weird for some masteries.

I guess you can do Bleed Ritualist with Guillotine and Bloodrager.

Sure you could. Then it needs skill modfiers to some Necromancer WPS or I really don´t know where to put the points in Necromancer.

Then your build should be called Ritualist,not everything is bleeding.Cause Necro WPS will be wasted and doubt,that you will want their exclusive skills over Primal Bond.Mark of Torment is useful,so does Ravenous Earth,but it’s not that suitable for kiting.

Still my opinion is,that Necro doesn’t have any common grounds with bleeding damage.

1 Like

Ah, the (my) irony is lost in translation. :slight_smile:

What I wanted to say:
If you want to make a Bleeding Ritualist, the only skills which make sense at the moment are Siphon Souls and Blood Boil. All other necromancer skills are quite useless. So you need skill modifiers to Reaping Strike and/or Necrotic Edge with Bleeding Damage. Then you would have Feral Hunger and these both as WPS for 2H. That may be okay to make a build.

1 Like

This sounds fun actually!

Total damage and bleed to Siphon Souls? A Bone Harvest bleed mod? Just some suggestions to make Guillotine better.

1 Like

Leviathan

For the hundredth time, please, consider reworking mods on it into something else. The whole concept of Leviathan mod is a gimmick inside of a gimmick inside of a gimmick. First of all, it’s a two-hander on a Nightblade. Then it’s PHYSICAL damage on a Nightblade. And to top it off, it gives mods to one of the weaker Nightblade skills. Come on now, Blademaster or Dervishes have plenty of super strong and fun specs, who would want to play that silly two-handed physical abb thingy?

I have already made suggestions on how to make Leviathan cool again:

• Make it a Witchblade weapon. Witchblades got literally nothing to play with.
  • At least change global conversion to Acid to Physical so both Nightblades and Occultists can Benefit from it

Leviathan is a sea monster. It fits the theme/name of the item to be cold related (Tsunami devo, Leviathan devo etc) but as it is now, the item is kinda “reversed”. It would be better if it had physical to cold damage instead :stuck_out_tongue: at least for the sake of theme.

Please, no more “thematic” changes to items and sets. All the “thematic” stuff ends up being never used. Same argument that left Korba in a sorry state it is in now.

that is what the RP in ARPG stands for :wink: ROLE PLAYING

Then why Soulrend is so bad for Reapers :smile:

Speaking of thematic builds,Stupid Dragon should make Leviathan build.It should use Kraken,Tsunami,Leviathan constellation or it should work…

im probably going to make a post of its own for this… but heres a 2h aether primal strike build in crucible. I made modded items. Put the conduit mod on the bonemonger chest (so i could use full set), added x2 of fury suffix, and an aetherfire 2h weapon mod on the gloves. Also playing using 80 devotion points. Clear time for this hacked monster?? over 7:30 with x4 buff and banner. :omegalul:
https://plays.tv/video/5d1e67c0d9ec10e5e3/-1-1-3-0-modded-items-aether-primal-strike-bonemonger-vindicator-looks-cool-af-

But hey it looks cool right?

here is the bones of the build --> https://www.grimtools.com/calc/bVAqOYlV
then add in the aforementioned modded in prefix/suffixes + an extra 25 devotion points for stats.