Ultimate difficulty

Hi Guys, I’ve just unlocked the ultimate difficulty at LVL 78, and now I’m asking if it makes sense to finish the campaign on Elite, or is better to do it on Ultimate

What do you think about it?

Thanks and have a good game!

Better for what?

1 Like

And why do you care about what WE think? Isn’t it for you to decide how to play?

2 Likes

If this is your first char (this high) I suggest you finish Elite difficulty, so that you gain more reputation / infamy with factions, find more blueprints and also get a good stock of crafting materials, before you advance.

If you are in a rush to unlock all content in Ultimate and don’t mind farming there, then skip the rest of Elite.

2 Likes

And also to gear up more, get some augments for resistances to cover the additional resistance penalty on ultimate.

Like get level 75 fettan mask to get +1 all skills etc.

Very helpful. Try to do better next time please.

@Tdk85 Did you do the expansions on Normal? If not, then I’d say do them on Elite so you start gaining rep with their factions.

Also bear in mind that moving up to Ultimate means your resistances will take another hit: the top row will take another -25% hit and so will the bottom one this time. So check your resistances before you decide to change difficulties.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply!