Ultimate mob spawn in Normal

Hello. Is it possible to make mob spawn of Normal and Normal Veteran same as Ultimate difficulty? I figured mob levels are going to be adjusted due to area level so it would just be making normal harder in certain amount. Please share your knowledge if you do.
Thank you.

They scale with player level, the area defines a range though… why don’t you simply start in Ultimate using the FG vendor ?

1 Like

Oh I see.

I’m sorry what’s a FG? Anyway, your comment made me realize I could just lower down the minimum level of Ultimate. When I tried this, monster attribute rose as another issue. Plus, when I reached certain area in Ultimate there were no additional mobs. It appears there are a lot more complication in this, such as reputation and character level I presume. so I decided to just drop this and just enjoy what I have.
You see, I don’t like the whole idea of having to go over same adventure again and again, with the same character that already went through with it. Not like the first time, I just couldn’t fully infuse my emotion to it. That’s why I got into modding, so I can experience as much Grim Dawn as possible in one single adventure. Anyways, Thank you for the tip.

Forgotten Gods expansion.

1 Like

Oh~! Hahaha of course. thanks.