Ultimate Unlocks v. 1.2.0.3

I played a soldier/inquisitor(Tactician?) through the main stories of the base game, Ashes of Malmouth, and Forgotten Gods before 1.2 dropped, how long I am not sure, but within the past few years.

When I was finished with all this I was somewhere around level 80, if not level 80, on Normal(Veteran) difficulty.

I played around a bit in elite before I put the game down for a while.

Shortly after 1.2 was announced I picked the game back up and after just plain mowing down stuff in Elite I decided to go kill the Loghorrean on Veteran to unlock Ultimate difficulty as per the 1.2.0.0 post here:

Defeating the Loghorrean on Normal/Veteran difficulty now unlocks Elite and Ultimate difficulty for that character (note: this difficulty unlock is not retroactive). Players can proceed to the difficulty they feel most ready for.

Sadly the unlock did not occur and I still cannot proceed to Ultimate Difficulty.

doesn’t work like that i’m afraid, only works for new kills/chars that hadn’t previously killed Logh, since you’ve already unlocked Elite the trigger is already “consumed”

As stated in the patch notes you quoted:

(note: this difficulty unlock is not retroactive)

That means only new characters can unlock both Elite and Ultimate when they kill Loghorrean.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.