Unable to create ModdingTutorial

Please tell me who created the mods, I can’t get it working.
I’ve tried it on different versions of the game. I take the ModdingTutorial.zip (it’s in the game’s central directory as an example of how to create mods), unzip it into the mods directory, launch AssetManager, and configure the directories in tools-options where the vanilla files for compressing ARZ archives are taken.
For example, if the game is installed in C:\Grim Dawn, select this directory, unzip “Extract Game Files,” and specify what to unzip to C:\Grim Dawn. A bunch of DBR and TPL files appear in the C:\Grim Dawn\database directory. This is necessary for creating ARZ archives with mods.
In AssetManager, I select Mod-Select-ModdingTutorial and click Build. The ModdingTutorial.arz archive is created in the mods directory. I unzip it, but the file sizes are half the size of the original DBR files. Naturally, this mod doesn’t work. Has anyone encountered this? What are the solutions?

ModdingTutorial.zip (946.9 KB)

Here is the finished mod you requested; simply extract it to the ..\Grim Dawn\mods\ directory to play using the custom game mode.