Underrail -10 characters

I decided to give it another try after the expansion release. The game run more or less okay now, compared to original release bug-hell, still crash sometimes and the combat on meat-heavy zones is laggy to the point of waiting few minutes before every burrower make his turn.
The game is a old-scool dungeon crawler with pre-set enemies, lots of location and some RPG element on character development. It even has a build-simulator :stuck_out_tongue: http://underrail.info.tm/build/ Combat is kinda boring, but quests are mostly good. I wish the game was shorter, as setting anti-crawlers traps in 3 caves in a row feel just horribly tedious. And as the game progress the quality of locations degrade ( . And the amount of mindless running can kill you as merchants were placed far away from fast travel spots. There is no autotravel and critters respawn , so you have to kill all these crawlers with traps again if you take the route back. Also, you gain nothing from these encounters if you play on ā€œOdityā€ XP system.
The game look horrible with tons and tons of nearly identical dark caves/corridors. UI is clunky and small, after ā€œplayingā€ 100 hours i still donā€™t have a single clue how to distinguish a pistol from a sniper rifle and what the difference betwen acid/poison/blood and other identicaly looking chemicals. I don`t even know what half of crafting materials do. No auto-loot , like in Jagged Alliance or Pathfinder, so you have to pick up crap from every corpse manualy and check every barrel for oddity. Also, merchants have a limited buying potential, usualy your favorite weapon dealler will accept only 4-5 firearms and unless you need something from him there is a high chance that he wonā€™t have the money to afford them. And past lvl 15 youā€™re alredy maxed on equipment and only need ammo/grenades/traps so loot system feel MEH at best. MEEEH. Probably even MEEEEEEHHH.

Mostly finished main quest line, only last non-return area left and decided to explore the unknow wathers of expansion. SAVAGEĀ©ā„¢ HARDCOREĀ©. When one of NPC asked what iā€™m gona do with local tribes i said that iā€™m Invictus Brutalette. He laugh. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/764983579447417641/403E7B5F224CFB5DD373D0418EDCBBFD211AA7F8/
Nope, i don`t intend to deal with base defense bullshit again >_<.