Unimaginative Skelemancer Cabalist

ty help alot

what about the pets ?

That question seems vague. :slight_smile:

: ) sry i hate being so noob
i mean after skeleton what pet u max ?

nvm i guss i just play around : )

Checkout that link I posted on the other thread you were asking questions in. And yes, go play. Grim Dawn is EASY to enjoy without getting bogged down in the details but a pleasure to dissect and think about when you can’t play.

Remember, you can respec if something you try doesn’t work!

Here’s that link.

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56243

[QUOTE=reapersgaze;545304]Checkout that link I posted on the other thread you were asking questions in. And yes, go play. Grim Dawn is EASY to enjoy without getting bogged down in the details but a pleasure to dissect and think about when you can’t play.

ty alot

Funny, i took the same attempt you re going with your build (nearly the same point investements as well), but i didnt think of “Soul Harvest”, very nice idea, ty i like it.

Thoughts on the hardcore viability of this build? If it is not what tweeks, if any, would you make?

Just started the game without really knowledge about it.
Played a necro and the funny think is that i’ve made exactly the same build with almost this Devo set up (i’m still leveling tho): i can’t post links but it’s the last Devo build on the first page.
The difference is that i started putting points in Occultist really late (when i had a +2 Hound) and i’m still pushing in Necro to make my minions stronger and for now Call of the Grave HP regen is enough to survive (playing in Veteran and almost never lose my pets yet).
For a second character (first one was lvl 42) i feel like it’s HC viable, i can even say that it’s probably too strong ?

Nice spec to play and really noob friendly

How do you dual wield with this build or rather with the gear you posted?

In what order would you go for the devotions of the hungering rain build?

That Reaper is not actually a weapon. It’s a caster-type off-hand, mostly used for support. Notice, how it doesn’t have weapon damage on it. You don’t have to dual wield with this one.

Can you please advice me what kind of weapon until like lvl 50 should I use. I m getting quite confused with higher DPS rating on a weapon that I think isn’t what I should use. Are 2h or 1h and off hand better for specific class ? What kind of weapon and stats should I look for ?

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQxKXZ6

What do you guys think about this devotion’s choice ?

I, personally, would remove Typhos for Manticore because that RR from Acid Spray will increase your pet damage significantly.

How is flame torrent proc with all the skeletons? since it has no cd… does it proc like crazy all the time between all of them or just 1 at a time?

From what I’ve been told, it’s brokenly OP.

That’s an interesting question for me. I never play HC. Rough stab…

I would say that I’d feel comfortable attempting it with any of the three variants I have settled on but I might be a little paranoid running the Hungering Void versions until I had some supporting eq. (Even an Apoth Injector if I had to.) OR I’d seriously consider at least splashing a few points into Drain Essence. I’d probably forgo Storm Spirit and instead throw those points into Mend Flesh. Definitely Mark of Torment for one point just in case you get in a sticky big bad situation.

In fact, now that you have me thinking about it, I’d have to say it “shouldn’t” be too difficult. You can pickup a lot of protective measures on this build and the only thing it really does is slow down the clear times.

It’s a slog, but I start Chaos and pickup Fiend and Jackal, then make a right hand turn and start picking up the blue with Viper, Eel, Order, then Tortoise.

I basically go for that first to begin leveling flame torrent and shell.

Then it’s personal pref depending on drops. If you are going strong, pickup panther and the staff first. If you are getting in trouble go for the watcher first.

Beeline to Dying God. Beeline to Tree. Finish Hourglass last.

EDIT: Fiend and Tortoise first then the rest as I said. Had a brain fart.

Depends on how you are leveling. If you went straight summoner, I wouldn’t care about weapon stats besides bonus to pet. If you went vit caster planning to respec later like I did, you want +vit damage and other applicable stats.

Think you could post grimtools without +skills?