Unimaginative Skelemancer Cabalist

Sure thing but you are going to have to be patient. I have spent a lot of time playing with all the variants (devotion layout, item selection, etc.) and have very much settled on “the best” imho. (consistent 15-17 training dummy reset time WITH summon healing and self healing. Demolishes everything!)

I’d like to do a proper write up and make the build look nice like some of these other amazing players do. So, please be patient for the incoming edit. (Should have it done by tomorrow.)

Thanks.

Hey great guide. First time playing grim dawn and commanding an army of skeletons is pretty fun while I learn the game.

Quick question though. I am following the devotion order, and I am unable to get typhos as I only have 1 order point currently, and it needs 3 to start. Am I missing something? I have shepherd and fiend all finished.

Edit: Ah, I think you forgot to type in get Lion before typhos?

I’m totally looking forward to it, man.

No problem man take your time. Great build I was planning on doing something very similar this helped me alot.

Doh! I sure did. In all fairness though, I had to do it twice because GD forum went 502 last night after I tried inputing it the first time. Yeah… that’s my excuse.

Consistent 12 second average Mad Queen kills on the new variant.

There is certainly going to be an edit at this point.

Incoming Flame Torrent nerfs for pets only. Damn sure.

Thanks! Going to play this as my fresh ashes character.

I wanna see a video of that skeletal madness in action. Never seen such character in GD.

Might talk my friend into posting one as I have crap internet.

But that’s gonna be a while… Focused on grimtools links for final build and short guide right now. Testing the final build right now to make sure grim tool and toon stats match up.

Honestly, it’s probably needed (even though SEVERAL other builds can kill with similar speed or faster) but I hope it’s not entirely broken if they adjust it, as it’s the best choice for skeletons, even without Hungering Void.

Why? Its hardly breaking the game.

Might want to give it a bit of time before we start nerfing things.

Opinions on this Devotion setup?

http://www.grimtools.com/calc/aZqr45Nd

Can’t something in a isometric arpg, especially a offline non competetive one, have powerful stuff without people calling it OP? Please stop.

I vote they at least fix the skeles getting lost while hiking or warping before we nerf them.

:stuck_out_tongue:

New build is up. This is the one to shoot for. Attributes are accurate if you don’t get crafting/completion bonuses.

Side note: Anyone know why my images aren’t showing up? I posted them to imgur and copied the link using thread image tool and they aren’t showing. Halp!

I want to make pretty Drizzto posts!

Pics don’t load.

So did you find out if Hellfire Auras stack with multiple Hellhounds?

They do not.

EDIT: But having twin Hellhounds is definitely a boon. You can lose one and still have hellfire up. You can assign the second most useful multi-pet devotion proc for this build to them with Eldritch Fire. They also aren’t a bad hitter even at the low levels we have them at.

The devotion text thing doesn’t really line up with the points in grimtools. You say you drop Fiend entirely? I thought flame torrent was the point of the build?