Unstoppable Lord of the Crucible Achievement?

If so many people have issues with it, it might be bugged.

ZANTAI! MOVE YOUR ASS HERE! :smiley:

Geeze, canā€™t the guy have one day off without you lot screaming at him. :rolleyes:

No! :smiley: The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Heā€™s going to be so glad when FG is done and he doesnā€™t have to put up with this stuff any more. Bet heā€™s counting the days.

5 years later, achievement is still bugged and still not possible to get. What a shame.

if itā€™s bugged then why do i have it on both steam and gog?
heck more players have that achievement than a lot of other ones (easier ones too)

i donā€™t know why after following various guides and beating this achievement does not pop up. Reinstalling Grim Dawn and verifying integrity of game files did not help as well.

have you checked if itā€™s actually cleared or not?
*remember there is 2 achievement logs, one ingame and then the steam one
i donā€™t think steam page can pop if the ingame is cleared but steam isnā€™t
**iā€™m also unsure if the ingame one can pop, if itā€™s on a char thatā€™s already cleared or unlocked cruci 170

if your ingame one is cleared, but steam isnā€™t, i might have an idea that can work, tho not sure if it will :crossed_fingers:

i have already cleared 170 with the char i am trying to get this achievement.
i donā€™t have this achievement neither in game, nor in steam.
If it is not possible to get this achievement on char who cleared 170, well, itā€™s annoying and need a hell of time retesting while i may have another char able to do 150 with extra spawn

thanks for the input, at least i will not waste time with the char i was trying to do it before.

is the ingame achievement log cleared for that char tho?
like i said iā€™m not sure if a char thatā€™s already cleared 170 can clear it, it could possibly be itā€™s still possible, donā€™t know, but if the ingame log is cleared it def wont trigger again regardless

i can try wipe my GoG achievement and test if my 170 cleared char can still get the 150 achievement to confirm/deny that part atleast (hopefully :crossed_fingers:)

Appreciate you take time to reply, thank you, but i am not sure your time is worth wasting on it.

no bother at all, gonna take me 2mins to check :sweat_smile:

quick update
using a character thatā€™s already cleared crucible, and using a checkpoint to enter (wave 100 or wave 130) did not unlock the achievement atleast - unsure if thatā€™s ā€œworking as intendedā€ or indicator that the trigger is janky
can try a fresh toon later today or going from 1-150+/not using checkpoints

this is the same trouble i am having.

You canā€™t retrigger the achievement on a character that already did this.

Considering people have 100%'d the game, bit of a stretch to say itā€™s been bugged for 5 years.

I checked the achievement, and itā€™s one of the simplest setups, just checks for a token thatā€™s granted when you beat wave 150 on Gladiator difficulty with the extra spawns enabled. Thatā€™s it. I tested a new character and I gained the required token as expected.

2 Likes

alright another update,
so while might be a bit redundant now Z has chimed in, i can atleast confirm what he says
taking a new toon through crucible gave me the achievement immediately
so seems whatever reason you didnā€™t get the achievement the first time still gave you the ā€œtokenā€ for it, so that toon canā€™t do it again and get the achievement to pop,
but fresh toon/char that hasnā€™t cleared gladiator 150 with extra spawn can get it no problem

*what i did was clear up to wave 100 without extra spawn (since that option wasnā€™t unlocked yet on new char),
complete wave 100/cash out,
ask to restart from checkpoint, select wave 100+extra spawn
clear wave 150 and it unlocked

1 Like

Got the achievement aftr starting at wave 100 with xtra spawn point. THank you for pointing out i have to use a fresh char who has not cleared Crucible 150 before/

2 Likes