Upcoming V1.1.9.5 hotfix

As I’m sure Xbox players will be eager to hear, we have a hotfix on the way with additional fixes.

As of now, I’m pleased to report that the plan is for v1.1.9.5 to got into certification this week, which should have quick turnaround assuming no blockers arise.

We appreciate your patience in getting these out to you!

For those eager for upcoming balance changes, we want to get those into the playtest branch in the near future, but the critical nature of these bug fixes meant that we did not want to cut playtesting short to address them. Stay tuned for v1.1.9.6. :slight_smile:

V1.1.9.5

[Xbox]

• Fixed a crash which could occur when landing a critical hit with a high level character.
  • Fixed a crash which could randomly occur when loading new areas.
  • Fixed a crash which could occur when exiting the game.
  • Fixed a bug where Merits would fail to unlock higher difficulty levels.
  • Fixed a bug where left/right sound channels were reversed when playing certain game sounds.
  • Fixed a bug where some sound effects were played at a louder than intended volume.
  • Fixed a bug where using skills very close to some targets could result in graphical glitches.
  • Fixed a bug where UI search boxes would not work properly with non-english text.
21 Likes

Good job. Look forward to more improvements

Thank you again and again for the great support. I do not have a XBOX… But like the style to see updates coming up. Grim Dawn is getting not boring because of this :slight_smile: So I am really enjoying the game again and again :slight_smile:

Great! I can go back and finish the missing quests now. We’ll done!

I hope the changes apply to PC as well…I am having identical problems to the first two listed for the XBox on my PC… AMD 2700x proc and RX6700XT vid card…annoying

Did they ever fix the bug in the last act where if you were in the acid puddle it glitched out your graphics on the screen for xbox?

Within the next week.

Did the plan work out? Has v1.1.9.5 got into certification already? Or any new mysterious blockers?

Feels like you just throw some quick patch notes to calm down people. We are waiting 8 (!) weeks now.

absolutely ridiculous

1 Like

Thanks for fixing the audio channels!