Urgent April News (April Fools!)

I’m always impressed by how much effort you guys put into these things.

“Do you have a third ring equipped, or are you just happy to see me?”

That picture on mastery skill tree had me in tears! :smiley:

Where is my mobile game?!?!? :furious:

I’m not a fan of the names. I’d figure Arcanist would be Administrator, and Necromancer/Bureaucrat would be Coroner

What! no Ray Tracing. :mad:

I lost it at ‘DMV Clerk’.

I also liked that, especially how it’s the Demolitionist pairing :smiley:

Aha hahaha. Really put alotta work into this one! :smiley: Cracked me up!

Should I ACT or MERCY this monster?

Looking forward to being a Judge, (also jury and executioner 'cause we dont have time for full blown courts in a post apocalyptic time. :D)

Can’t wait for this, I totally wanna be a Lobbyist for Undead Affairs… though I think I need to chat with that Uroboruuk fella about eternal life so I am alive in 2099 to play this! Maybe I should mentioned Arkovia and torture, that worked out so well for them…

U know, if it was’t a massive(and inpressive!) april fools joke i would definitely play it, just to see Warden krieg suffer from my sadistic insults :slight_smile:

I definitely want to try the dual wielding mythical pocket protectors with the Undead Outreach.

This is too amusing.

Crate, please consider making a non-combat game set in the GD universe. I would love to play a Phoenix Wright type game in Erulan, or beyond!

I’m thinking it would be awesome to play one of the first Ethereals that come through and bound with a mortal, in this case a barrister, solicitor, and/or a diplomat. My goal would be to explore this world and set up a foundation for undermining it. Instead of fighting in combat, I would fight to build up my foundation and undermine the positions and confidence of my foes. To change laws and enlist allies to help me build a foundation of wealth and influence to help bring about the Glorious Dawn.

Plus I would love to see how the world would be outside of the destruction of the Apocalypse. I want to explore the lands across the seas, the capitol, and more! Just a neat exploration/accumulation/verbal dueling game! :smiley:

Those masteries comboes sound really awesome. I always wanted to be a lobbyst for undead affairs.

can’t wait to spit words in front of warden Krieg ; he’s the man who’s gonna mark my words and I’ll bury him with the heaviness of my speaches . Looking forward for MI paper sheet to grind, by the way :rolleyes:

as a DMV Clerk, I appreciate this

Can we get the Cook profession next year? That way, Nightblade builds could finally roleplay being Ulgrim!

EDIT: Wasn’t Cook being a new profession kind of a running gag here? I vaguely remember reading mentions of this, but I’m not sure.