V 0.9.2 - Game is not working after Save Load

Logs.zip (2.1 KB)

The behaviour started after update to version 0.9.2.
What happen is after i start a new game everything works, withou issues, but then after saving the game when i try to load that save the characters are not moving. When i click on them and set them to go to some destionation they are not moving and after like 2-3 minutes i got an error message which sends me to the logs folders (Which the content i did attach).

I also checked the integrity of files from Steam and it didnt found anything there.

I create a large map, start the game, set the city center, make a save, exit the game! At the next start, the residents are standing, but if you wait, on my PC for about 2 minutes, they start moving! And if you restart the map and the new map is loaded not large, but medium-sized!

We believe we have a fix for this internally.

Can you share your processor model and/or number of cores on your processor? Thanks.

AMD A6-3650 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 4.7 gHz

Thanks. So that is in line with our theory/fix.

I will note, however, your CPU is significantly below minimum system requirements for the game, so we cannot guarantee you will not have issues in the future even after we optimize the game further.

And if that GPU is the only one your laptop has, then that is not even officially supported as those are integrated graphics.

Before version 0.9.2, everything was fine! The game lagged heavily on a large map with a population of 400 and above! On a medium-sized map with a population of 600 and above! On version 0.9.2, the optimization is better, but after loading the save, the settlers stand motionless! Graphics processor: AMD Radeon RX 5500XT.

Right, so next hotfix will address the idle villager behavior, but I just can’t guarantee you will not have issues in the future because that CPU is below the minimum requirements we set (looks like your GPU is at min spec). It might be totally fine, it might just run poorly, but we can’t say for certain.

The hardware is in the process of updating!
I hope there won’t be any problems in the future!
Thank you very much!

I have an A10 with a GF1060TI and that happens to me, but what I found that I have to do is pause the time with the spacebar, wait between 3 and 5 minutes, and the villagers start working normally.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.