V0.9.2-Black screen in the game, no signal on the monitor

After updating V0.9.2A and playing for about ten minutes, the screen went black and there was no signal on the monitor, but the computer had sound and the system was running normally. I rolled back the graphics card driver and it still went black. I tried other large games and did not encounter such a situation. The graphics card model is 3060TI.

I hope you can reply to me as soon as possible. Currently, I am unable to play the game.

Seems like your display driver is crashing. Rather than rolling back, try the latest drivers?

The latest driver caused a black screen, so I rolled back the driver and the result was the same black screen

I tried deleting the game, but downloading it again still had the same problem. After the game started, the screen went black about twenty minutes later

I tried playing World of Warcraft and Helldiver 2, but there was no black screen. Then when I played V0.9.1, there was also a black screen and no signal. Previously, I played V0.9.1 and V0.9.2P2, but there was no black screen. At present, I don’t know where the problem lies