V0.9.2c - Incorect report of fruits produced \ Vanquiser raiders doesn't spawn new unit

Good day everyone.
I started a new city just after i got update .9.2c and sudenly after year 50 or so when I checked anual report I noticed that on fruit section it says that I produce around 3900 fruits a year which is incorect because I have two arborist building , in one 2 workers in the other only one and in their respective windows they say that the one with 2 produce around 400 fruits and the one with one 250… so added up to around 650, so that 3900 from anual reports seems to be wrong.

A second problem is… at least I think it is that… since I started this city which I selected vanquiser mode, I only got easy raids… I never had catapults,rams, cavalry or very strong raiders (I got the new archers raiders and the normal ones so far), and I have 380 population… I dont know maybe they will be stronger after I increase the population.

On the fruit issue, do you have gatherers that collect berries or have berries flagged for manual labor gathering? That would be another source of fruit.

As seen in the 3rd picture fruits and berries are 2 different sources. I do have gatherers but they gather berries, fruits are being gathered by the arborists and I do have that issue with the fruits.

That’s not a false report.

Check it out in the fruit slot in the food warehouse.

Is there a minimum quota set?

If there is.

Laborers take the initiative to go to fruit trees to collect fruits

Hello, No, I don’t have any quotas set anywhere. In fact I havent set any quotas since I started this city. Also if we mention quotas. I am not able to set quotas in the marketplace as well, I don’t know if that is intended but I assume it’s not, so that would be a 3rd bug I think.

EDIT: Regarding the raids. I do get now cav units and stronger unit to raid me, it happend after I got the population past 400.

In 1st picture I can’t set quota on market and 2nd there is no quota for fruits.

The inability to set quotas for markets is an intended feature. This was confirmed by the devs here No longer able to set min/max storage limits in markets, build v0.9.2p1

Cheers

1 Like

Thank you, it does make sens, noted :slight_smile: , but maybe I will get any info about the report of fruits which to me its seems like a bug. Lets say for example that number is corect for whatever reason, I produce 3900 a year…well since that year that the fruit number sky rocketed to 3900 I havent seen an increase of food supply… so thats why its seem a bug, because I only have 2 arborist buildings from which 3 workers in total for both, therefore I don’t think that suddenly from 600-700 fruits per year they somehow got to 3900, it doesn’t make sens. The only thing that is bugged may be just that number being inaccurate. Maybe a Dev could shed some light.
Thank you :smiley:

Thanks for the report. Does look like numbers are a bit off for fruit production. We’ll be taking a look at it for a future update.

1 Like

Thank you very much :smiley: