V1.1.4.0 Preview

That’s a good idea. I haven’t tried that.

You’re from Europe, so it’s called football.

But I personally will use some of the new features, if they’re useful, but will be good if visual effects can be toggable. And I am not fond of having Christmas tree in July. Let’s keep Data in my avatar, not squashed on the screen :smile:

I dream of a setting to control day/night cycle … one day? :pleading_face:

I don’t care about it personally, but Zantai has said more than once that they won’t be giving an option for controlling the weather. So it’s very unlikely to happen. While they’ve given in and added some things like auto-loot for components despite saying they wouldn’t, waaaaayyy more players asked for auto-loot than have asked for weather controls.

To clarify I don’t ask for an option to control the weather but that would be cool too. And just because “not enough” people ask for it doesn’t mean that a request is invalid.

1 Like

So, any news about the deferred rendering option? Will we get it with 1.1.4 or 1.1.5?

Btw in which patch Termite mines will be changed, in 1.1.4.0 or 1.1.5.0 ?

this one, hopefully today.

2 Likes

Should be in 1.1.4.0 when it comes out.

1 Like

My pyromancer will be so happy !!

When will it be released???

When it’s ready! :rofl:

Is it ready now? ^^

Please expand the possible number of modded class combos by expanding number of classes to choose from past the current limit of 32? classes (not counting combining of 2 classes)

The limit is 40

Well I meant 40 please expand it more so we can combine the community class mods together.

Crate is a breath of fresh air with all these deaf developers trying to exploit their customers. I fucking love you, and i love how you took inspiration from modders to improve your game. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Give me this patch :smiley:

1 Like

I thought it was coming today ! Maybe next week, then?

1 Like

Would be nice for today <3 gonna have a good weekend

Zantai said in the dev stream either the end of this week or early next week. That’s as definite as it gets atm.

6 Likes