V1.1.4.0 Preview

Me: Reading through, reading through…yes, yes, the autoloot they promised, very nice. Some visual updates to skills, always like to see that. Whoa they are adding the health bars I saw some poeple ask for? That’s cool. Wait they’re rebalancing Veteran, my most played difficulty, so it’s even more fun? Sign me in! CRAFTING FILT…404 jaw not found.

2 Likes

Those are very welcome additions to the base game. Really appreciated since I tend to never use mods unless absolutely necessary.

Will the change to thermite mines also make it? That would most definitely make it my most anticipated patch.

This will be an amazing patch. So great to see some of the GrimInternal features finally coming to the base game.

That search feature will be so helpful, too. Glad you were able to overcome any technical issues to make it happen. Will search be coming to the vendor screens?

This is great!

The DEV team and modding community should be proud!

Thank you Crate and thank you GD Community!

Lovely QoL!

I feel honored! :smiley:
Many thanks to Zantai and the Crate Development Team for
implementing most of the features from Grim Internals!
It’s always better to have these features in the base game
instead of using an external hack-tool!

And many thanks for all other QoL-features/game improvements that was mentioned in the v1.1.4.0 Preview! It sounds all great! :heart:

36 Likes

YOU ARE INSANE !
This is probably the better update your ever release on the game and I don’t forget all works done until now.
You are very incredible and awesone.
You made so many thing for your community, for your players.
You listen them, work with them !
You are the best game studio of the world !

I love you Crate Ent .

5 Likes

I fear the day when GD receives its last patch and I hope that day is far in the future…

Thank you Crate, for taking care of your fans and continuosly improving this work of art. Your love and devotion is a rarity that must be cherished.

And thank you for making this fans really shitty day a little better with this preview

5 Likes

OMG wow just WOW thanks guys…ı dont know how many times ı thank you but ı ll do again !!!

Thank you for the great work Crate

HI, dear GD work team! I ask you to make a filter in a chest! Cause so many components inside! Filter by for which part of loot you can using this component will be amazing!

Great improvements to the game. Devs considering to add search for items in common/personal storage?

NICE!!! :blush:

Thanks Crate!!! Blacksmith search is much appreciated. Scrolling through those lists is finicky at best, especially once you’ve got a lot of blueprints. (A search for the stash wouldn’t be bad either!)

Crucible map select is also great! No more entering and exiting just to find the one I want!

3 Likes

Nice surprise and impressive list of changes. Simply awesome !

1 Like

This is awesome, I’m so happy more QoL features are being added in the base game. Heathbars is a very welcome suprise.

Arcanist’s buffs!!!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Thank you for all of these improvements, better performance ans quality of Life features !

Thank you so much, Crate! This sounds absolutely fantastic!
Can we expect another Loyalist Pack? I need a way to throw more money at you brilliant guys…

1 Like

Amazing as always :)))