V1.1.4.0 Preview

I think the sound notification and the lootbeam could be a standalone mod, which would break when the game is patched. Maybe. (?)

GI dps meter decreases the framerate, so I doubt Crate is gonna make that a GD feature. :wink:

Don’t stop it ! GD won’t loot the item and won’t show our dps, hot, dot… So clearly. I’ll continue to use it !

This is gonna be one hell of a patch and I love every single bit of it. You guys absolutely rock. Guess I’ll need to buy the loyalist packs at some point in the near future. :smiley:

WOW !

That’s an update ! I hope all the community realises how lucky we are to have such devs, because other game’s devs are rarely as implicated in their games as you guys are.

I’d like to suggest another QoL feature too; it has been posted on steam but since it got no reply from Zantai I’d like to post it here too : I’d love, and I’m not the only one, to be able to order my characters in the menu. Like, having tabs. An HC and SC tabs, or customizable tabs, or things like being able to move characters in the list for example. Idk what would be best but you get the idea.

Anyway this update is gonna be HUGE and awesome ! Thanks guys !

3 Likes

Arcanist taking back the glory of the strongest caster from Shieldbreakers and Vindicators, nice!

80 OA will hardly make it the strongest caster.

There might be something else in store that we are not seeing. But I am already happy with that and Trozan set buffs.

Also not sure that Arcanist become the strongest, but at least my Bysmiel trinkets Warlock would be a bit more decent. Thank you very much, team Crate!

This is awesome! Thanks Crate! Its all the good stuff in Grim Internals that’s now incorporated in the game itself.

1 Like

Astounding! I am impressed by the reach of these changes. The UX updates are delightful, and I’m looking forward to the Arcanist improvements and renewed difficulty curve. :slight_smile:

Always amazed at how the devs at Crate Entertainment are so awesome when it comes to communication and supporting both the game and fanbase.

Grim Misadventures series does a lot for this company imo.

3 Likes

Appreciate all the work and improvements - they will surely provide a great boost for the Xbox port and allow focus on more story content (hopefully next XP) after that!

Oh boy, all those QoL improvements, loving it. :slight_smile: Esp. new players will be delighted by the changes and the game.

same here :smiley:

Yeah I’m really really hoping that the changes to Arcanist will put some love on the Sorceress build I’ve been tweaking for the last three months.

This is not support. This is love for your own game.

Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Thanks for the continued support, i can’t wait to theory craft and test even more! Building and balancing existing builds is my endgame!

It is so incredible to see so much community suggestions implemented to the game. This game gets better and better.

Thanks @CrateEntertainment

To be fair, more backpacks are the most missed by us! :smiley:

One serious suggestion: GD has really long lists of looting items. Should you just incorporate all of them in the crafting display table! all those that have been obtained will be highlighted, all those not stay in grey but viewable. So that we know what’s still missing.

To further this function: all items in their spec display panels should include dropping range, or lootable from what type of monsters or monster gangs, which will the game much easier. Since I’ve seen too many people asking what can I get this weapon/gear.

Thank you Glocka for open the door and ty crate for keeping this door open :kissing_smiling_eyes: :grinning: