V1.1.4.1 Item Tuning

The Phys -> Acid could be moved to Viperfang gloves that currently has a mostly redundant Fire -> Acid that is already covered by the transmuter, and Basilisk Fang could get a more universal bonus back if many people think this is a problem.

1 Like

Somehow it’s this build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVblMrYN. It’s lost a bit of time since then but not that much. Shows how unobtainable greens can make hyper offensively focused builds stay afloat. Those resists from the greens and DA are mandatory.

It also lets it use 2 vitriolic gallstones instead of seals for defense, so another 200% acid and poison dmg and 4 flat acid on each weapon. That green ring…

But the build lost aether resist on the belt and it probably doesn’t function as well anymore Z so maybe hold the pedal on this one.

Only 5 double rare’s, I can do better

Mythical Leviathan

Zantai, this 2h-physical ABB stuff is not working. It’s way too gimmicky, it’s anti-synergetic and anti-thematic to the whole Nightblade class. Two-handed meta is picking up the crumbs and enjoying the side effects of your buffs to 1h Blade Arc (still doesn’t work) and Bloodrager set (meant for Bleeding).

Can we please start properly buffing two-handed items now? Blademasters have plenty of super strong builds, 2h phys ABB is the last thing that someone would do with their Blademaster.

Please, let’s rework 2H-Leviathan into proper physical 2hander that buffs relevant physical Soldier class combos like Witchblade and/or Death Knight.

Wait wait wait, are you guys talking about chaos to vit conversion on lunal’valgoth’s waistguards?
I actually like the conversion and just wanted to try this build:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVlWvAo2
seems fit perfectly.

Are you guys want to swap this again or what??? :scream:

EDIT: On a side note, rotgheist needs Energy regen!!

1 Like

Don’t know if it’s hotfix worthy but I’ll drop my recent post/thoughts on Gavel of Ravenous Souls here.

I can ride very well with this suggestion, yes. It’s too bad Perdition is epic, we could have moved this conversion right there, where it belongs.

I even forgot about physical aegis, people have used the basilisk’s for physical aegis aswell quite a lot.

2 Likes

+1 to this. I know that feeling now :frowning:

1 Like

btw, +1 to this. Rather nerf %armor values to 4% but bring bleed res back up.

I have never had problem with bleeding res, but I play with green items so

My opinion is make it 15% bleed, 3-4% armor tweak. Armor is too high for bloodied crystal. It also has significant DA.

And I’d like to remind that rotgut augment is effectively replaced by arcanum dust, so either add some extra (pierce resist?) to rotgut or slightly reduce arcanum. 10% elemental resist is far better than 15% type boost.

Never mind this, the build is horrible and vitality DEE doesnt really work, whether it’s spam or bomb ver.

Agree on this.

Don’t nerf arcanum dust please, as I am just having fun with it! :stuck_out_tongue:
I think just give irrah a flat acid, and rotgut a flat poison dot.

That Acanum Dust has helped a bunch of stuff out and I like it too, I don’t think it makes anything OP. I wouldn’t mind it being tuned down to 7% though. It’ll sting on some builds but still be picked.

I’m still waiting Acid to Cold Conversion to ABB an opposed to 4 acid ABB and 2 physical ABB.

To convert all the Acid damage ABB doesn’t do?

ABB get it from Lethal assault, item modifiers etc.
So we have conversions on buffs like that (new fire to cold pneuma, or older elemental to acid blood of dreeg)

I have a nice double rare of this one that I wanted to make an ABB build around @DenisMashutikov

I want a nice double rare of this one to make an ABB build :smile:

There’s a lot of talk of giving OA or DA to Rah’zin, but how about some flat Energy Regen? A lot of Rah’zin specs I come up with - not even just the Witchblades I tote around, this also applies to a recent Rah’zin Pyromancer - are winding up with extremely poor Energy Regeneration stats, usually in the single-digits.

It feels quite un-fun to work with and play with as a result. Rah’zin Witch Hunters don’t really suffer too much from this, though, as they aren’t as high-energy-use as other mastery combos.

Edit: 4-6 regen on the chest or belt (or split between both) would be a good spot imo. I think the amulet/shoulders/set bonuses are loaded enough as it is.

1 Like