V1.1.6.0 Itemization Discussion

Mythical Oathbearer
For support Soldier/Tactician needs change +2 to Fighting Spirit to +2/3 to Cadence because range pierce cadence hard overcapped. Mods duration to fighting spirit change to flat RR to Field Command (puri can still use conduit with flat rr to flashbangs). Also can increase % atack speed to 13-14%.

4 Likes

Mythical Decree of the Circle of Five

Bone Lance is frankly way too weak even with full conversion. It either needs more damage (get rid of the pierce damage for more physical or aether), or it needs an additional affect. I was thinking something like brimstone, with bone fragment effects could be cool.

9 Likes

Mythical Wyrmbone Mask

Please add 100% Pierce to Lightning conversion for Forcewave. It’s a gimmicky enough skill to play with (Lightning FW) with zero item support. At least give us full conversion.

EDIT: There is a Conduit for that apparently, so nvm that. Except maybe give some flat Lightning to Forcewave too.

1 Like

My goodness, bone Brimstone with multiple projectiles sounds so badass :astonished:

3 Likes

Yup, hopefully it happens since the skill is very underwhelming…

How about a visual change too? :slight_smile:

D3 got it right in my opinion.

1 Like

But there’s already Conduit converting 100% pierce to lightning. I even posted Warder. 7 minutes best time, around 7:40 on average.

1 Like

oh damn, forgot about that!

1 Like

Other problem of having this skill is that it deals three different damage types and it’s impossible to convert it to one. Pierce can’t be converted to physical or aether. And aether can’t be converted to pierce too.

Also Oblivion is so cool of a skill but I would suggest slight buff to the flat damage on the proc(not WD).

I mean lots of builds require either full piano or use spamming skill. Oblivion and Bone can cover that! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Gildor’s Guard is inferior to the Dread Armor of Azragor, so it has less merit in physical retaliation construction.

1 Like

Yes, please. More melee elemental weapons would be highly appreciated.

3 Likes

Horns of Ekket’Zul. Think it will be nice replacing vit res with sth more important like eather res, as masteries with Occ get vit res from Second Rite.
Also, adding chaos damage to granted aura would be nice.
Also (2), this is the bis item for chaos witchblade (lol) and a-never-used-item for sth else. Probably changing +4 to Agonising Flames with +4 to Cadence will suit it better.

5 Likes

Can’t find the original post of mine so will repeat it with some additions (sorry for bothering).
M. Olexra’s Chill - add 14% as, so it could support cold ABB WH or infil better. Also, the conversion mod to ABB may be replaced with 50% global acid->cold conversion so builds can also benefit from Lethal Assault flat (and Blood of Dreeg, possibly).
Instead of it, DA may be removed.
This won’t make builds OP as both Silver Sentinel WH/Infil are super-glassy and this is their price for damage (which now is also not very good).

EDIT: Armor of Eternal Night. Please add 16% of attack and cast speed to gloves, and chaos res somewhere instead of ele res.

1 Like

This would make these gloves absolutely broken. AS and CS also doesn’t make sense because the set doesn’t support any skill that is AS and CS based.

4 Likes

Off topic dont want to open new thread so i ask here can we get choice when we choosing crucible arena most of us play either crucible or dead/void because it is fastest it is simple annoying when we need to relog like 5-10 times to get that one we want.

This set lacks ANY speed terribly.
Any form of it would fit nice.

Why does it need speed? None of the skills it supports are fully spammable.

The problem with adding speed to Morgo is that it will make some outside build broken and then the set gets nerfs that wouldn’t have happened if it didn’t had speed.

2 Likes
2 Likes

We got that option long ago. Or if you are using the “older version” of the game from somewhat illegal source, then you maybe dont have that

Hello!

IMO, right now there’s little reason to use Markovian’s stratagem (
https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8956). I might be wrong, but this medal seems uninteresting for me on most shield builds, useful only on physical retal. I struggle to find interesting medals for physical shield soldier builds that focus on either cadence or blitz as damage sources. Usually, I end up using rares that provide OA and DA, AS and/or resistances.

Going back to shield soldier builds, while certainly tanky, they lack on the damage part, which is a fine compromise. However, I feel this medal offers very little either enhancing these builds strong spoints or rounding up their weaknesses. I don’t feel it adds substantially to defense, and certainly it doesn’t add much to offense (but for the proc). I’d consider two approaches: double down on the defense side, adding relevant resists and DA, or enhance the support for offensive relevant skills (cadence and blitz mainly), which retal builds don’t take.

The bonuses to markovian’s advantage and zolhan’s technique feel as irrelevant fillers, although they might be nice on RF retal.

Shame on me missed that completaly you are lifesaver :slight_smile: