Here we go again!
Previous threads like this have proven successful and, for the most part, remained constructive and on topic, so let’s have another great debate.
Note that V220.127.116.11 is still a way’s away, but that just means everybody has more time to play, test and offer input.
With this upcoming patch, we’d particularly like to review non-set Legendary items that the community would sum up as “never use”. This will naturally be a little subjective as an item one player considers trash or supports a playstyle they hate, another may thoroughly enjoy, so let’s not get into needless opinionated arguments in here.
Please be constructive in your comments. Saying an item is garbage is not helpful, at least not on its own.
Examples of constructive and useful feedback:
- I’d never use item X because item Y does the same thing, only better
- I’d never use item X even though I want to, but item Y has bonuses/a proc that is too critical to make my build functional
- I’d never use item X in my build (Grimtools link appreciated) because it leaves a big gap in my resists
- I disagree about earlier comments about item X. I use it in my build and it fits perfectly
- I agree about item X. I tried it in my build and item Y always yielded better results
With all that said, let’s hear it!