V1.1.6.0 Itemization Discussion

I dunno man. Spam casters will love this belt too

Just make it a Pet item and rename it to “Another one of Bysmiel’s Bondage toys”

1 Like

We already have this. It’s called Ulzuin set.

That’s saddest display since Ulzuin’s betrayal :wink:

1 Like

Please change the mod of Leviathan (https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/9432) from “50% vitality converted to physical” to “50% aether damage converted to physical”. With Gladiator Distinction, the vitality conversion is useless, and aether conversion will help DK 2 hand Cadence a little bit more comfortable (its not even too OP to be considered IMO). And sorry if anyone already suggested that idea in this thread (way too many cmts so i might be missed it)

1 Like

I disagree and think that Levathian is fine. The vit conversion allows for a different belt (acid->phys convert or aether->phys convert…or even a not-gladiator) to be worn, for some conversion from Occultist, Nightblade and ofc Necro. It adds to the variety imho. Three are quite a few MIs that complement it.

And with a good MI shoulder roll + epic belt + seal of might you can get up to 97% aether convert, anyways.

It helps hardcap RoH, and that’s all it really does. What it needs is what infiltrators need: health. 500 flat would be great. Second res would be nice. Da is always nice but infiltrators already got 2 sources from masteries plus one oa shred.

Also, +3 to RoH would be nice because many setups depend on target rolled relic to hardcap RoH. RoH’s weak so reason not to throw it a bone or two.

Another thing would be to give it support to another mastery. Soul Harvest or something from Drain Essence, maybe?

1 Like

why do you want to use Leviathan with Occultist or Nightblade? Have you ever built one, or seen one? Cuz i think Witchblade got a much better option for 2 hand Physical build (Gutsmasher), and Blademaster is just bad for that concept. And when DeathKnight is the only possible (and obvious) choice here, then i dont see any reason not to use Gladiator Distinction. Non MI (even good roll) can be matched with that really. “add to the variety” is always good- except when everything different ideas you can think of is much worse than the choice in front of you.

Yugol spinner is one example.

And there are possibly some nice %wpn damage applications where vit +cold + acid convert add to a skill with % wpn damage. I have only recently started to explore Leviathan. Cabalist stuff, perhaps.

1 Like

thats a very wonderful idea IMO! and yeah, maybe for that you dont need to change the weapon’s mod. But most of the 2 hand physical Cadence i tried is failed miserable, so i just want to try some idea to improve it even just a little. Still, Gladiator Distinction is an absolute best choice for 2 hand Physical build (and its not only about the conversion, but also the crit dam/ huge OA with 80 flat and 3%/ armor bonus/ big resistance), so just want to said that the vit conversion in Leviathan is more and more useless. Change to whatever else more useful is appreciated

I prefer a perma-debufff with less debuff stats than we have to count every 60s and watch out/careful.

Venomskin Legwraps
Consider removing extra poison retaliation and increasing pierce resi and elemental resi and more DA.
And if possible, give Aether resi instead of bleed.
Especially with DA, my Asid Raddagan Cabalist has been forced to use Pox for low DA.

1 Like

+1 from me, except I’d like to request for the poison retaliation to be changed to flat acid retaliation.

That would be :+1:

2 Likes

Mythical Fiend’s Resolve
Chaos / Asid set currently has only SotT, but this offhand does not include retaliation. Also, in Cabalist, dmg% does not reach even 2.5k, and OA/DA and Retal and -RR are in short supply.
And again, Pox is mandatory for DA, so I can’t afford to assign points to DEE.

yeah…fiend’s resolve is really best used as a chaos item

oh but it does…what makes you say otherwise?

Freezing and captivity are personally worthless, as there are still enemies with 500% resistance.
It makes more sense to invest in other skills to gain damage and defenses.

CC isn’t actually bad!

Jabby also did a pretty good rimetongue infil with bladetrap!

It’s good if you can give it an effect. But what about campaigns and SRs?
Has anyone tested anything other than the crucible since 1.1.5.0?

That’s a good question. I can check it out tonight. What’s a good test to do in MC?

Could Mythical Wrath of Tenebris get +2 to to all skills in Oathkeeper? I mean, Soulrend has +2/+2 in NB/Necro, so Tenebris could be +2/+2 Occ/OK. Ok, maybe at the cost of changing +4 EoR to +2. I’m eager to try chaos EoR Sentinel with that baby. Thank you.