V1.1.9.1 Discussion

Hello Crate , I hope you add movement speed stats to purple and green devotion path. thank you!

2 Likes

Cold AAR.

Very hard to get lightning to cold damage conversion without sacrificing chest/shoulder slot which are used to get +skill ranks to AAR. Chillheart dagger helps with conversion but has no casting speed. Same with morgoneth gloves, has no casting speed :confused:

Suggestion: give chillheart and/or morgoneth gloves some casting speed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like DA and OA increase on my reaper, right now it feels powerful everywhere except that area… thanks.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/pZrkXzkN

Playing chaos AAR as Warlock (can’t post GT now) you noticed how many skills you have to use and Mage Hunter is even bad. So your damage output is way smaller than it should be with all these interruption.

One thing that can be changed is Ritual Circle, which is the set bonus of Black Flame and it isn’t useful at all. Small uptime, small range also makes it hard to use in Crucible or SR non boss chunks. I suggest to rework it, make it like Inquisitor Seal with big duration and tone down it’s defensive characteristics. It will be more useful, better QoL and if it deal some damage it can be used to proc devotions, which will save you a button just for that. I mean chaos builds require reliable skills for procing Solael for RR and Abomination. But also Dying God and Revenant and if you throw Fiend you require staggering five skills in chanelling build…

I also played few more builds. I am quite happy now with Rothgeist damage as vitality PS or even DEE but builds using this set are extremely glassy with health rapidly jumping up and down. I would like to see mod for damage reduction or better absorb like Dark One.

4 Likes

Please consider lowering korvaak burning blade physical damage to fire conversion for pet to max ~50% and move some to chosen visage instead it allowing necromancer to deal more vitality damage if using master of death.

1. Avengers set https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvRMamV with 3.3k OA
    My task is maxing OA. Time in crucible around 5:40.
    I suggest:
  • Increase radius to Upheavel (mod) to Avengers set
  • Increase radius and shance activation to Maul
  1. Faraths Cube
  • Please add +2 to Distortion because Cold PRM needs some love
  • I do not know if there are any builds on the Storm box, but transfer RR mod to WoP should increase QoL to Cold PRM
  1. Ignaffars Combustion
    It seems to me that this is one of the most unpopular end game relics. I suggest:
  • Increase DA to 70-80
  • Increase RR to -12
  • Change the movement slower to 700-900 health
1 Like

In the patch 1.1.9.0, you changed Dagallon’s Faceguard 's chaos conversion from Fire Strike to Flame Touch. It seem it was to affect fragments created by Brimstone ( [1.1.8.1] dagallon helm chaos conversion seems not working ).

Do you plan to do the same for “Mythical Arcanum Sigillis” and “Mythical Valdun’s Rifle” ?

Damage conversion nodes on devotions :thinking:

I was trying to build a Rah’Zin Witchblade after the buffs to the Soldier pieces of the set, but it seems like there are no viable 2h weapon options for this build.

Going DW with Witchblade makes no sense when Rah’Zin already supports Nightblade. Meanwhile, the 2 Chaos 2-handers that I tried to use are both underwhelming, while Rares and Epics are simply non-existent. Obsidian Juggernaut has great support to Witchblade skills that would make sense for the build, but it has 0 Attack Speed, which is a huge problem for 2h autoattackers. M. Wrath of Tenebris, on the other hand, provides AS, but 0 support to Soldier tree.

My suggestion would be to simply add some attack speed to M. Obsidian Juggernaut.

5 Likes

I hope for 2 things:

1. +1 skeleton (summon limit) for the ultimate rank (rank 22) of “Undead Legion”. This would finally give a nice incentive to get that skill to ultimate rank.

2. Mythical versions of the Miasma set and Maiven’s Sanctuary/Sanctum set.

3 Likes

Some things I wanna add:
Spellscourge set: the -30% manacost to BA is just useless as battlemage never has any energy issues. Better replace it with literally anything else - adcth, flat, damage modifier etc.

Targo’s Craft: adding some bleed/ele/chaos/pierce resists is welcomed as it’s very hard to get decent overcaps.
Here’s the gt: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/0V00dk1V

Mageslayer set: add some phys res. It will greatly help both caster and melee setups.

Prismatic Rage: reduce the cd to at least 40 seconds. Now it has become an almost useless due to huge cd.

Spam version of chaos Doom Bolt: add radius, please, like for fire and acid versions.

Stun Jacks: please, add at least 4% adcth modifier to it to overseer’s eye. It’s impossible to sustain on a spam skill w/o life leech.

4 Likes

Was suggested many times before, completely ignored. Unfortunately, it seems that Juggernaut is considered a solely-caster weapon, like Stonefist Rebuke, only with its own spammable skill. So let us be grateful that at least Tenebris axe got %AS (not like its ugly Vitality EoR twin, Death’s Reach :laughing:).

It would be nice if Circle got slightly better recharge time, but not at the cost of efficiency. In my opinion, this is an ideal defense against big melee fighters at the moment, especially 1vs1. For trash Seals and/or Sigils of Consumption are good enough.

1 Like

Also this set has no DA bonus, thus char has quite low DA for a melee AA. So +5-60 DA is nice.

Battle mage with SS set is thirst for skill points, needs so many for soft capped/ hard capped, and both masteries need 50 points too. It would be nice if set pieces have more skill bonus. Although build has massive OA, it is slightly lack crit dmg/DA and elemental res w/o good MI. I’m not asking for all of them, but I think minor buffs are needed.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/Q2zQoeaN

Skater Vire’s might Templar too, a squishy mage but forced to engage close combat, thus it received minor buffs, it still need more. Balthazar in MC and his gang once killed me, he hit for 7-8k. Will update grimtools later.

1 Like

-Mythical Wyrmclaw off-hand:

Please add conversion to pets:
80-100% vitality to Fire
and/or
80-100% acid to Fire

Ive hoped to make a fire pet build, but there doesnt seem to be enough conversion for all the different pet dmg types that are available.

also, stormrend weapon.
what does it need? right. ATTACK SPEED.
even though it is designed for CD PS, you need to strike swiftly while it’s on CD.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/r2BvDDw2
I made a calc soo you can see how terribly low AS is here. Also, mastery bonuses are kinda strange, as lightning Trickster is an absolute meme and Vindi has no AS etc.
So give the weapon at least 10% AS and replace inq/nb bonus with demo one.

also Dagallon set lacks (terribly lacks) phys resist, OA/DA and flat, so adding any of it (or better all, especially phys res) would be very good.

Have you tried using Bane of the Winter King? Rah’Zin has a lot of cold conversion and this allows for a lot of gear choices and ~20-30K wpn dmg. Example WB with Winter King 2H

However, there are indeed no specific 2H +% chaos weapons with atk speed.

Cold primal strike trickster by Reinan22 https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2E0EQjN a little AS on top would be nice I guess, yea. Or add cold damage to stormrend.
I disagree with mastery bonuses though, they are pretty good as they are imo.

definitely not looking like smn was heavily inspired by banana’s trickster.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV7RJ5w2

5 Likes

It’s ok. We retirees glad to leave some heritage for upcoming generations, even if to perish in time as unknown heroes.

5 Likes

Please forgive my poor English.

I feel that constellation:Oleron cost of white 7 purple 20 is very heavy.
Builds for end contents are not assign.

The white and purple routes are due to the lack of cost-effective constellations of white 2 purple 3 or white 3 purple 3.
There are too many purple 5 constellations, so one is to change mixed color of white and purple.