Now that it’s been a couple weeks and the patch has had time to settle in your stomachs (or give you acid reflux if you’re the dramatic type), we’d like to get the discussion rolling on the hotfix.
While the focus of any hotfix is always to address any reported issues, we do take the opportunity to also sneak in balance changes where appropriate.
If you’d like to draw our attention to any glaring issues, this thread is your chance!
Some things of note that are already on the table for the upcoming hotfix that may be relevant to any suggestions:
- Increased drop rate of Ugdenbloom from Rotting Stumps and Ugdenbog Golems
- added conversion to many Vindictive Flame modifiers to convert its baseline damage to appropriate damage types (ex. Pagar’s Betrayal converts both its Physical and Fire damage to Chaos)
- adjustments to a few Eye of Reckoning items, including Alladrah’s Spellblade, Cindertouch, Gutsmasher, Kymon’s Sanctified Blade and Scion of Crimson Wakes
- Blood Burst: increased base radius to 2.0 and base Acid damage to 10 and increased Acid damage scaling at ranks 18+
- Terrifying Gaze: increased Vitality damage scaling with rank. Replaced % Retaliation added to Attack with % Crit damage, 50% by rank 12, 65% by max ultimate rank.
- Focused Gaze: increased % Damage Modified to 135%
Feel free to post any builds you’ve been working on that you feel could use a bump. Note that we may not agree with every suggestion, particularly suggestions for How a build should be buffed.
The most valuable information to provide would be a GrimTools link and where you feel the build struggles, whether that’s survivability or damage, and whether you are testing your performance in the Crucible or the Shattered Realm.
Please be considerate of others posters and, as usual, set reasonable expectations for what a build should be capable of (an indestructible vitality build probably shouldn’t be pushing sub 6 minutes in the Crucible, nor does a 5 minute build need buffs).
Note that the Shattered Realm has received some changes in v188.8.131.52 that will undoubtedly shake up performance in ways that may conflict with prior expectations. Bosses can be pulled individually without resorting to exploits, but all enemies have become stronger at Shards 70+.
Following the guidelines from the Posting Feedback thread applies: