Grim Dawn Version 1.1.9.0

It certainly seems that way to me. Inside buildings also seems darker to me as well.

Did some update come out? Steam gave me an update message just now, and downloaded some super quick update, but the version is still 1.1.9.0…

No, it was just Steam doing something with the C++ redistributables.

Ah OK, thanks.

I know everyone is focused on the new games and thats good but can we get any info if there will be hotfix for 1.1.9. or we shouldnt wait for it :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Hm, let me see.

May be a while before it’s released though.

2 Likes

Gotta say, ever since the changes to the boss rooms, I mostly am able to kill all the shattered realm bosses with my Belgothian blademaster one by one with surgical precision. Only once or twice did I draw two at the same time by accident. Their aggro range has been severely reduced, which is good. I do wonder how this will work with pet builds though - you need to be careful not to let the pets wander far.

My pet Conjurer didn’t really have problems during testing. Occasionally they’d aggro 2 at a time, but they dealt with it. Only got up to Shard 74 though before I stopped.

I wonder, was the number of Scions of Famine spawned by Celestial Totems changed? I sometimes get 4-6 at the same time. Not a problem (more chances for them to drop Celestial Lotus) but sometimes gets challenging.

I think they always have the max spawn of 6.

Max spawn of 6 makes for some fun times! :smile:

I reached Level 86 on shatered realm and no rewards after completing.

That is because there is no loot reward at, and after, SR 80. Has been like this since like forever.

Actually the loot does scale into the 80’s. You have to start from 75 though. But if you use a death way stone you get no loot.

1 Like

What Valinov said

If you grind from 75 into higher shards then you’ll get loot, but if you use one of these to start then you won’t.

If I start from shard 1 and end at shard 81, no loot?

Yes, loot. But if you use a Death’s Waystone to start at 80 then no loot.

I haven’t read the full thread when we can expect 1.1.9.1?

No specified time. When it’s done, it’s out. :slight_smile:

1.1.8.0 to 1.1.8.1 take about 3 weeks to release, while it’s almost 2 months between 1.1.9.0 to 1.1.9.1. It seems because there is currently no pressing issues or bug that’s so gamebreaking to warrant a quick patch.

Other than that, all that’s left is item/skill balancing. So let big Z :zantai: takes his time to balance it.

1 Like