V1.1.9.6. Frozen enemies after killing Gurblix the Digested

In the third map of the Maw of Enaht, Gurblix (the final boss) rushed to fight the pets and after killing it, when I moved on to where the monster rushed forward from, I found the worms frozen or petrified. They didn´t have a health-bar.

This is an old animation bug, instead of going limp when killed, these guys’ models sometimes just stay up frozen. Same thing happens to this monster type in those fluorescent caves around Homestead.

1 Like

I didn´t kill them. When I killed the final boss, those worms were out of screen. When I moved to where they were, they were already frozen. Killing the final boss frozed them.

And soon their frozen bodies started to disappear, right? This is a strange behaviour, but it happens. I would only be concerned if they ignored corpse persistence timer and stayed like that indefinitely.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure these guys are Gurblix’s summons. When you killed him, they died. Or they timed out before you arrived.

1 Like

This can sometimes occur to generated enemies that are killed off-screen (ex. boss rushed you, died, which despawns his summons, but they’re unloaded at the time).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.