[V1.142] Build Compendiums For All Classes. High Level SR Oriented

Now we only need a pdf of the translated one , in which the links still work XD

Nerfing is a tricky work. Mostly it will be #one stone, kills too many b-i-r-d-s (m-a-y-a).

1 Like

1 Like

Hi, I may have missed some, do please feel free to forward that to me. I donā€™t like the new forum, it makes it much harder to read through.

This file is not final. Weā€™ve been updating it periodically.

Oh, also due to different standards, a bunch of builds from this forum donā€™t fall in our criteria, for which would be incapable to nail SR7576 or barely get by in SR7576.

HAHA, as a matter of fact, you donā€™t really need the translated version, it could make it easier to read but in general itā€™s nothing but repeatition of whatā€™s included in the GT link, such as damage type, class choice, lengendary and M.I. gears, etc.

hi, how are you? havenā€™t been talking to you for a while :slight_smile:
As a matter of fact, by doing so, thereā€™s a great chance that so many builds in the file might be nerfed to a certain degree. But still as you said more openness is good.Both good for the vitality of the community and good for the balencing work of Crate to better prepare for V1.150.

Is it need exactly pass 75/76
2-3 videos single pass 77, 79, 81 not be added?

Single video is alright as long as it shows the survivability and offensive abilities when encountering atrocious boss groups. Because on high levels of SR, stability is nothing but all.
By our standard that also implies no or no excessive use of SR buffs, and elixirs, no / few deaths, and challenging the worse combos of mutators but not the easy-going ones, and better not 1 on 1 to take the boss at ā€œlowerā€ levels such as 7576.:slightly_smiling_face:

75 to 76 is the basic demand. Because that means two different sets of boss groups and two different boss chamber rooms. The greater complication there is, the more stable the build can turn out if one can beat all of that.

But if your build can clear 81 like itā€™s nothing, then thereā€™s no need to dwell on 7576.

@ omnitrio

Too long :slight_smile:

Personally intend to focus on 80-85-90 builds (100 for the few that can) once patch hits with new checkpoints

Do you guys aggro all bosses at once?

thats for sure

@ABCbarbecue
I only looked at a few builds (especially Bleeding related) but some questions:

a) ItĀ“s all about survival, right? Is the timer relevant for you in deeper shards?
b) Chinese builders seem to like Health Regeneration a lot. Am I right with my guessing, that there is a lot of kiting involved in deeper shards?

That is so different than the META here. I like it. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I also look forward to how they play it out 'cause one of the images Zantai posted shows wayward to SR 160. It makes you wonder how they improve current builds to be viable in 160 solo or not especially Zantai has been emphasizing SR60 is the base standard for adjustion. There is no affix-leveling can fill this gap.

As for aggroing bosses, for starter I would say to do that by 1 on 1 is not recommanded since thereā€™s a signicant chance to alart multiple bosses in the battle. So 1 vs 1 battle show doesnā€™t quite show the real survival situation for the build.

But to take them all, I guess thatā€™s determined by bd feature, facetank or not, or Dot or not. Then it comes down to classes. Wardlord, battlemage possess higher chance to take all no matter which line of build it is. For other classes, thatā€™s up to Bd type.

:smiley:

160 is by no means intended to be viable for any build. We enter 100+ up to 160 at or own risk

Everything remains the same in SR scaling wise. Itā€™s jsut that we have better access to high shards than before for those who want the toughest challenge

Hi there
I guess the ratio for surviability would go up as naturally as the difficulty of comprehensive challenge goes up.
And it should come to an end if time runs out. Hereā€™s what will happen if time is excluded, a build heavily invested in offense with little defense can also dive deep in SR but the game experience wonā€™t be ideal. There will be no stability to say with constant unpredicted deaths.

Yes we do apply health regen greatly in certain builds if to use it can max out the class/skill advantage. And it turns out to be one of the most effective methods to offset health drop in SR battles.

Itā€™s as if zantai were saying " you were crying for it, now you have it, now you shut up".:wink:

There should be some equivalant rewarding to the level of suffering and endeavor.

Then it get you think what could it be lootwise ?

I think after a certain point the reward is your honor :smiley:

:rofl: I would say the reward is a token to show off.

It will hardly be any solid proof of how good your build is, since if you suceed to pass, at less half of the credit would go to SR buffs, elixirs and navigation skills,and luck too.
@Superfluff

Ah another thing i forgot to ask.

Since SR buffs are randomly given, are they accepted.

Ar consumables accepted.

Personally, I never record with SR buffs because of their random nature. Itā€™s not an even system like crucible.

And as for Consumables I also do my best to stay away from them cause they are kinda cheap, literally and figuratively

Yes they are accepted if used with a limit. In reality? we use neither SR buff, nor comsumables. Not because we make it a rule not to use, just find it unnecessary to use before SR82-85 with most of our builds.

The thing is no matter what that is called, SR buff or consumables, it is actually the external enhancemant to cover the buildā€™s shortcomings. Our mentality is to fix that as possible as it can within the build, with better selection of gears, components, augments or better option of constellation.

I use them as compensation for my mediocre piloting skills. :rofl:

1 Like