[V1.160] | Updated(1) - 32builds | Deep SR Builds | All Classes | Build Count 100+ | SR 76 - 100+

谢谢啊 :sweat_smile:

这里的“角"是什么意思

角 means corner or circle.
In China, there’s 英语角/english corner for learners to get together to communicate.

1 Like

Thanks! I couldn’t find that one in my dictionary lmao.

I actually browse this website quite often, but as always I’m a habitual lurker. Maybe I’ll make an account

Hi Omnitrio,

This is how significant you are in this PDF. :smile: I’ve got plenty of your builds. LOL
Meantime I am following you closely on Youtube and on grimpendium.

1 Like

If your Chinese is good enough to read or you’ve got any desires to improve it, maybe you can join our chat group on QQ- the online chatting programme.

I’m very appreciated it :blush:

Sounds like a plan. I’ll probably do so after playing with the Chinese localization on for a bit, so I know what the hell people are talking about

no,no,no, I am deeply thanking you for graciously sharing your builds.

1 Like

let me know when you are ready, our tag number on QQ is 707721800, just put down “GD PlagueMirth” for verification.
It’s a 3000 member group. So it’s gonna be crowded and quite welcoming :slightly_smiling_face:. You’ll find a lot of people chatting 24/7 and asking for item exchange and multi-game riding.

Or you can find me by searching for 237384405 .

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll be in touch after a bit of review

Yes, I’ll add your build for sure.
Just that the next update will take a while.

The problem is that Chinese is relatively very localized while English is used around the globe and a lot of English words are integrated in most European languages as well. Learning Chinese - whether Simplified or Traditional - also carries no motivation for my own native language either. English is used here relatively much more often, and even a requirement in my profession.

ha, what I said was just teasing. This document was originally put together for the purpose to serve my community only. Because of the GT links, then sharing it to non-Chinese speakers becomes possible.
Even without understanding the language, there still is no trouble to make benefit of it.
You’ve been too serious ~:laughing:

2-25-2020 V1.152-8 the last update of current game version, see you in V1.126

2 Likes

www.grimtools.com/calc/L2J4BljZ
Links from the Screenshot above :
www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQdqpYZ

www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRkp5BN

www.grimtools.com/calc/D2p7XdKN

www.grimtools.com/calc/m23dvvnV

www.grimtools.com/calc/Q2zlPavZ

www.grimtools.com/calc/gZw4xkkN

www.grimtools.com/calc/a2dn9edZ

www.grimtools.com/calc/Q2zlMqkZ

www.grimtools.com/calc/0V07zno2

www.grimtools.com/calc/YNnxv09V

www.grimtools.com/calc/D2p7aXJN

www.grimtools.com/calc/RVv7exEZ

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mOYP5Z

1 Like

Hi
can I get a updated version of each, and along with a youtube link for each one as well?
thank you

I just copied the GT links from your screenshot?

Do you want updated versions?

Or have updated Versions ?

Then no worries . I thought you were sending me your builds.
cheers

for those who want the build file with english here :

1 Like

Thank you for the update.
V1.16 compendium will come up soon
:sparkling_heart: