[v1.2.0.0] Simultaneous skill usage and evade will make character stuck in place

To preface, I use controller, so it may be controller-specific.

How: press any skill and evade at the same time, with evade being pressed second. You’ll cancel attack animation and evade, but once evade is finished, you won’t be able to move.

Demonstration: Here’s the video of me getting stuck several times. All this time I move my left stick, but after evade there is a second or two when there is no movement, followed by me rotating in place. Evading second time worked, but didn’t unstuck me, only executing some skill did. In the end I reproduce it again, but this time with evade on cooldown.

I used basic attack, but this also works with WoP, so I believe it’s reproducible with any action that locks you in place.

This has already happened to me several times during fights, so this is somewhat frustrating and dangerous.

After extra testing can confirm it’s a controller issue. Couldn’t reproduce it using kbm and I could move my character via mouse while being stuck. But after switching back to controller character was still stuck unless I performed an action. Here’s the demonstration.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.