[v1.2] When using "Show Debuffs on Target", Debuff icons darkening appear to work backwards (i.e. counterclockwise)?

Not sure if this is a bug or intended, but when looking at the listed Debuffs and Damage types on a target, the Debuffs start out by being filled in shadow and fill with color in a counter-clockwise fashion. Damage types and debuffs against the character work normally over the Energy Bar in that they are colored, but fill in with shadow in a clockwise fashion. Is this intended? Just asking since it looks weird at a glance to see them going opposite.

I don’t think I’m doing a great job of explaining this, so here is a picture showing a few seconds between Debuffs and Damage ticking on the Dummy. You can see the Damages are being refreshed and darkening in a clockwise fashion, but the Mortal Coil Debuff and the Annihilation proc from the Seal of Annihilation are doing the opposite:

Unfortunately, Mortal Coil was refreshed between the second and third screenshots. This also applies to other Debuffs such as CoF, Bloody Pox, or Plague of Corruption, etc.

Fixed in the 10/20/23 v1.2.0 build - thanks Z! :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.