[V1.3.0.8] BelgothianBladeMaster SR36+ All Superboss All contents

Grim Dawn Screenshot 2026.10.07 - 14.06.56.80
Grim Dawn Screenshot 2026.10.07 - 14.07.04.89Grim Dawn Screenshot 2026.10.07 - 14.07.10.68Grim Dawn Screenshot 2026.10.07 - 14.07.14.47
Toggle and PneumaticBurst and Potions



Callagadra

Crate

Mogdrogen

Uber

5 Likes

Nice to see Belgo again. I think it’s going to be even stronger next patch. No ascended bonuses in grimtools?

3 Likes

Thanks for the comment!
For the Ascendant bonus, I think it’s best to add Attack Speed ​​to your weapon; Critical Damage to your belt, amulet, rings, and medal; and “Veil of Shadow” (reducing Offensive and Defensive Ability) to the remaining slots.
I’m looking forward to the next update!

1 Like

still can’t believe plaguebearer didn’t get hit in ptr :thinking:

1 Like

Zantai …Please don’t nerf it…

1 Like

Hey, do you think this build is hc viable? I’d love to try this (im kinda advanced beginner i guess :smiley:)

1 Like

It’s quite tricky, so I think it might be tough for hardcore players!

I’m missing something - GT shows 62% pierce res even with all buffs and pots active, so how do we get to the 89% in the screeshot?

1 Like

For some reason, the Whirling Blades buff isn’t included in the tool; please add a 30% bonus. :smile:

1 Like

You mean the affix on the slicer?
It’s here for the RR, right?

1 Like

yes

A few pain points :

  • You already go into scales of ulcama but not for the -RR but rather the other side and still roll a plaguebearer prefix on the weapon?
  • The legs really scream for anasterias or nidallas if youre lazy :slight_smile:
  • Go with another suffix on the gloves to cover your pierce resist so you dont have to put titan platings everywhere for no reason. Youre already sitting at 218% attack speed anyweays

Titan Platings are used for their armor value.
Regarding attack speed, the build is set up so that—with all equipment providing maximum stat bonuses—you just barely reach the maximum attack speed in the playtest environment.

Belgothian enjoyers united :handshake:

1 Like

For leveling, what side should I choose: Kymon or Vigil? @neetiger5441

You don’t need to use any enhancers either, so I think it’s fine to just go with your preference!

1 Like