[v1]Ultos, the Storm Striker

Yes chariot and the 50 OA + 3% is rly bad. :frowning:

ya its only like 100 OA in the endā€¦its like, 1 ringā€¦ and u need like 12 points with prereqs to use it. would trade that for tree of life+menhirs obelisk anyday and make up OA from gearā€¦

Hu? Melee w/o Lifegiver ring? Sounds fun. Enough from the gear? Best joke ever. And u mean the block bevo: Obelist of Menhir? o.0 Link ur devo build pls.

Btwā€¦ how do u want ot handle the energy cost of Primal? 40 / hit is pretty much.

malediction ā€¦ lol. blessed steel and the cast what? Tree of life needs tons of useless devoā€¦ and the rest is just rofl.

I facetank everything in ultimate on my saboteur with no lifesteal using said devotions, check game play vids in my saboteur guide in my sig.

I destroy end game content with my builds speed clear boc, nemesis etc; while op has no vids of him doing endgame content with this build. but u seem pretty hard headed about what u believe, im not here to fight u, merely giving my feedback to op. Its just a game, play the way u want.

This entire quote is pretty funny, since what he said was pretty spot on. You can get tree of life without getting any useless devo.

He means for you to get the benefit of Blessed Steels -Resists you have to actually use the skill it grants.

Hey guys, did a revamp of my skill and devotion build and editied the OP. Hope you guys will enjoy the build.

looks much better now:) with wendigo and tree of life, i think you should be infinitely tankier and just lose ur lifesteal gear. u wont need it at all.

one more thing tho - u took scholarā€™s light over hawk. hawk has 3% oa and crit dmg , iā€™m pretty sure its infinitely better than scholarā€™s light. they both give u 3 greens so.

menhirā€™s will is really good, but if i had to choose, iā€™d probably take a few from menhirs will to cap out heart of the wild. iā€™d rather have more overall tankiness so that i never need to proc menhirs rather than rely on proc to live. plus i just feel like a bad ass walking around with 24k hp :slight_smile:

arcane bomb is absolutely insane, i think you probably gained dps going to it even tho u lose both chariot+tempest

Nice, Iā€™m leveling a char usign something like this.

a few questions:

• Is there no problem with energy?
  • Does it do some other kind of damage than lightning? For example physical? I have a 100% aether damage battlemage and I have a very hard time against aether resistant enemies. All my other builds have more than 1 damage type.
  • Iā€™ve read that the same build using savagery instead of primal strike would be much better. Is the difference that big? I like Primal strike, but if I am nerfing myself a lot just for the cool effectsā€¦

Tried with a high vit ring and I died fighting log on the first try. Iā€™m still keeping the ring because Iā€™m just REALLY starting to like the face tank. Also, I started using Hawk instead now, and has been updated to the build. ;D

Hmm. So the 6% armor ( last 2 obelist point ) is better then the +17% HP ( last 2 tree point ) ?

This build looks really interesting, will check it for next char :slight_smile:

Itā€™s not the armor really. In all honesty, 6% armor is a little bit shitty compared to 12%HP, but itā€™s the armor AND CC resists. My one problem when I was fighting mousilake in SOT was that I was freezing all the time, and I couldnā€™t do shit, even with 40% Freeze Resist. Now that itā€™s up to 70%, I have an easier time fighting him without the freezing bullshit.

buy roverā€™s rep boots, they give freeze resist.

And get rid of my pierce resist and chance to get high armor? No thanksā€¦

as a swap to use for moosilauke to get 100% freeze resistā€¦

ohā€¦ Well, maybe, but I followed your advice on trying to get heart of the wild high so I think Iā€™m okay with 18.7K HP :smiley:

Is there any change to be made to devotions due to the several nerfs with the new 1.0.0.2 patch?

Looks like it was edited on the 14th so it should be good to go. I am following this build as well, so i check in often. :slight_smile: