Viable build compendium: 1.0.0.7

Cadence + Shield:

1. Commando

2. Witchblade

Pick one.

/done

QQ

/10chars.

Option 3. OP has no idea what he is talking about.

I vote Option 3

Sure

Just so long as you make sure to suck down the last dregs of that Kool-Aid you’re drinking, so as to spare everyone else.

You sound a little salty. Does it make you feel better to trash the game through this medium? I hope you’re getting something out of this…

You sound like you are highly invested, yourself.

Do you have Crate stock, per chance?

Or are you merely an unpaid shill?

-DW Blademasters, Saboteurs can practically shit on the end game right?

-BWC, Phantasmal Blades, Callidor’s Tempest, DEE Casters are some builds that can trivialize the game’s content as well.

-DW Fire Strike Pyromancer, 2h Ranged Vortex of Souls/Empowered Will of Fate Aether/Fire Sorcerer, 2h ranged Cadence Pyro using Harbringer set are pretty OP and tanky

-2h Ultos Elementalist and Warders are tier 1

No need to get personal with anyone, your opinion. It’s your job to support it with facts.

-DW Blademasters, Saboteurs can practically shit on the end game right?

-BWC, Phantasmal Blades, Callidor’s Tempest, DEE Casters are some builds that can trivialize the game’s content as well.

-DW Fire Strike Pyromancer, 2h Ranged Vortex of Souls/Empowered Will of Fate Aether/Fire Sorcerer, 2h ranged Cadence Pyro using Harbringer set are pretty OP and tanky

-2h Ultos Elementalist and Warders are tier 1

No need to get personal with anyone, your opinion. It’s your job to support it with facts.

LOL

Classic! LOL!

I’ll give you a 2/10 for being so cute.

Tell that to all my builds that are not Shield Cadence Commando and Witchblade that crush Ultimate, Nemesis and Mad Queen (don’t have and don’t care for Crucible). They are all like: “What in the fuck is this guy talking about?”

Just love when people come to whine that only a few builds can beat endgame, when other people show how wrong that is. It pretty much tells me that those people that come to complain don’t know jack shit about the game.

Strangely enough, I have a cadence+shield witchblade and I find it so boring to play that he is parked at level 50 since beta times, while my other builds (not viable?!?) have beaten ultimate and nemesis and my other witchblade (poison+acid+retaliation) has beaten Crucible.

You can even add simple Soldier to that list:p then any combo with it.

Most builds work just fine self found. Just need moooore DA these days.

Threads like these would be better if they defined the word viable. If “can complete 90% of the games available content, including the main questline” is viable, then yeah, the OP is going to look pretty dumb. If by viable they mean, “can complete everything in the game, including nemeses, Mogdrogen, and Gladiator level Crucible without help”, then he kinda has a point, very few characters can do that. I can see how either concept of viability would make sense to different people.

That said, jabs has a pretty one-track mind and almost every post of his falls into one of three categories:

1. Complaining about nerfs
  2. Accusing people of fanboyism
  3. Telling people he’s going to quit the game and not following through

So you can pretty much ignore/mock anything he says because even when he does say something right it’s usually for the wrong reasons.

Quick Jacks Elementalist Viable (Have beat everything in the game with these character except Mog as I won’t ever fight Mog as It would bore me)

Quick Jacks Sorcerer (Same as above)

also have a Quick Jacks Saboteur that is also Viable. Just haven’t gotten around to posting it yet

BWC Sorcerer (Viable same as Elementalist)

Lightning Forcewave Warder (Viable same as above)

Sigil/High Potency Dual Grim Fate Pyromancer (Viable same as above)

Also Have a PRM Sorcerer, Phantasmal Blades Saboteur, Cold Forcewave Blademaster, Callidor Tempest/Sigil Warlock That are Viable in 1.0.0.7

So seems only you cant make anything other then a 1h Shield Cadence build work.

I’d be really curious as to how you did this because it sounds like something that shouldn’t work at all.

why shouldn’t it work? Of my Forcewave builds it is the weakest but it still clears the content.

Once Whirlpool is maxed out it will be stronger. I switched this character from another Blademaster
Also If I ever get a good cold Obsidian War Cleaver it will be better, as right now I only have 25/16 in Forcewave

Cold damage is rather weak and a bitch to itemize for if you’re not dual wielding, Forcewave gear doesn’t support cold damage at all, and Forcewave itself is one of the most universally panned skills in the game (though I haven’t tried it in a very long time, so who knows, it might be good now).

Interesting to hear that it works though, I tried something like that back in early access.

Methinks it’s probably time for Jabs to get a warning to knock off the sh*t-posting, though dropping the ban-hammer on them is also a worthwhile option.

On quickjacks - yeah, I was surprised to see my quickjacks sab was actually good again, used the jacks mainly to proc lightning attacks on from gear skills/devotions, but the jacks now actually do a decent amount of damage now.