Villagers getting stuck and die from exposure/hunger

v9.2.0
Out of the blue villagers stopped taking care of themselves and got stuck in place until they day from exposure or hunger.

Restarting the game solved the problem.

here is also the save file, but upon starting it villagers continue to do their thing and the bug does not reproduce anymore.

i started getting a ton of deaths too but i also just hit tier 4 so maybe difficulty got increased?

It seems to me that some of them are dying in their houses and you only have 26 pieces of firewood. You probably don’t have enough to keep them warm

Yes, WAY down on firewood supplies. Build a few more to up your supply.

I’ve got this issue too.
After a successfull defense against looters, people got starving whereas I have 10+months of food in storage and all fine on firewood too.
One of my (3) barracks got destroyed and its seems soldiers never went back to other occupations. I was missing bricks so i never rebuilt it, no merchant came that year too !?
I tried to make screenshots but its seems that the game does not save it in its files ?

ok yeah it seems in my rush to get to 400 pop and upgrade my town I started a cascade, I added two more firewood splitters and it seems to be getting better