Villagers go suicide themself in the water!

I don’t know why (and sorry for my english) but when i tried to go get ressources on the other side of the lake, the villagers started to pass threw the water but got stuck in the middle and just walk until they die. I saw that they were some deer in the water so i build a hunter camp, I tried doing roads around the water, i tried to move them manually but they refuse to move. They get stuck in the water.

I hope it help

I am running into the same issue with a little creek near my village, hope this gets fixed as it totally destroyed the run :frowning:

Build V0.7.3

I also have a save for it just when it was happening

Joke : build a school and see if the villagers will learn how to swim ! :rofl:

More seriously, that’s quite unfortunate ! I’ll have to watch for that, I’m playing my first run on a plains map with a lot of lakes.

1 Like

Well, adding to the suicidal lakes, it seems like flattening terrain several times causes deathtraps for villagers …

Here’s the savefile if needed :

1 Like

" * Rarely, some villagers can end up congregating in one spot, get stuck, and inevitably starve to death
We do not support nor condone death cults. Cults are not part of the base game experience.We are investigating a fix for this issue. For now, if this occurs, you can work around it by walling off the afflicted area or starting a new map (sorry!)."

So this is where the Cult of Cthon has landed…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.