Vindicator build question

I found this build I want to work on https://www.grimtools.com/calc/b28EjlpV ,totems,dust devil,ligthing stuff,but these ‘‘pets’’ scale off player bonuses not pet bonuses,yet I see that this person is using something called ‘‘ravager’s eye’’ in his weapon slot that gives pet damage bonuses,is it a mistake?or does it affect totems and dust devil also?

Hi, Ravager eye is on of the better augments in the game. It’s not just pet bonus, but give the player health and defensive ability.

Wind Devils are pseudo pet. There damage scales from rank and your percentage damage and they also benefit from your crit damage and offensive ability. They don’t use your defensive ability, since they’re indestructible :wink:

Gotcha,thanks:D

that build is taken from a person who followed my beginner lightning caster vindicator, the iraqi maestro,

here is my guide; ☄ Collection of malawiglenn's Beginner Friendly builds

the skill is called Wind devil, dust devils is something else.

You can the correct answer from Nery :wink:

haha thanks,I just google searched a fast leveling build and a site with one of thise just poped,and I have no idea why I said dust devil :stuck_out_tongue:

That build you linked to is not even that good, plus you must separate between leveling and the actual finished build.

Got it from a site that has it labbeled as a ‘‘best starter build’’.it also has a leveling guide,for now it has been insanely fast compared to anything else I tried

haha well anyone can call their own stuff “best” :wink: lol
I know about the guide, he stole much of that stuff from me…

1 Like

Reliving the old classics :laughing: Ultimate farming build?

Vindicator have excellent guides made by me or Malawiglenn, you can check them and select the style and skills, you like :slight_smile:

It takes quite some personally to label his own stuff as “best” :stuck_out_tongue: :rofl: