Vindicator (Runebinder's) and Spellbinder (Clairvoyant's) Builds

If someone remembers my build with the iskandra set (link), these are two similar builds, at least for devotions

The first is a Spellbinder with the Clairvoyant set

Grimtool Link

150-170 + Extra Spawn video (10+ minutes, 4 buffs/no banner, GDstashed items)

The peculiarity of this build is the Cooldown Reduction, for a total of “70%” (not real), considering Eternity (Time loop, -1 sec cooldown/4.5 seconds) and Aldanar’s Vanity (-5 sec cooldown/21 seconds), which also apply to item abilities (such as Scream of the Aether, Wraith Walk, Moment of Clarity), Aldanar’s Vanity and Time Loop themselves :wink:

Active abilities used are Ravenous Earth, III Omen, Siphon Soul, Devastation, with Callidor’s tempest as default attack

The damage is flatly aether (+ 3600% bonus damage, plus 750% from Spirit), with the conversion of fire through the Mythical Cord of Violent Decay and the Mythical Shard of Agrivix (80% fire to aether). Most damage comes from Devastation (active most of the time)

It is very easy to find equip, not even a single green item is used

The second is a Vindicator with the Runebinder set

Grimtool Link

150-170 + Extra Spawn video (9+ minutes, 4 buffs/no banner, GDstashed items)

This build uses the Runebinder set and the Elemental Harmony set, for a full Elemental damage along with -132% Fire, Cold, and Lightning Resistance (35 Wind Devil, 37 Aura of Censure, 32 Elemental Storm, 28 Acid Spray)

Active abilities used are World of Renewal, Wind Devil and Inquisitor Seal (maxed)
WPS abilities are Bursting Round, Chilling Rounds, Storm Spread, Feral Hunger, Blazing Fire, for a total of 97% WPS (on Runic Bolts)

You can make it more defensive by exchanging, for example, Hydra with Shield Wall.
Or make it more aggressive by trading, for example, Ghoulish hunger with Blizzard and adding Rune of Hagarrad (really big burst damage, -250DA with 4 points removed from Oak Skin)

That’s very slow for a spellbinder. I would recommend looking at Ptirodaktill’s classical Spellbinder Rei build to understand how to utilize Clairvoyant set better. For CT spam there is a dedicated set. Having spammable CT with Clairvoyant is just a waste, thus long clear times.

Runbinder Vindicator got very low attack speed, devotion map is just plain incorrect, you are taking both Manticore and Elemental Storm. Those resistance reduction types don’t stack. Not taking Ultos Hand on an elemental auto-attacker is weird too.

So overall, you have a lot to work on in these builds, 3 sacred strikes out of 10.

I thought 'Reduced target’s Elemental Resistance" and “Reduced Target’s Resistance” would stack, thanks :slight_smile:
You were right, trading Manticora for Ulto’s (Ruin Bolt) i finished crucible spawns in 8 minutes
I’m looking to spellbinder rei build it’s strong