Vinelton, Ancient Grove Vendor and Recipes

This helps a lot. Thank you so much! This means for high level Recipes only Benevald is interesting.

A big “thank you” for this list. I’ve been looking for this info for a while in my search of “Glacier” but have had no luck. I’m wondering, though, if anybody has any idea why the vendors would remove items in their inventory for higher levels? For example, I can’t imagine getting to Hyrim in the Steelcap District before level 35 but he inexplicably removes the very blueprint I’m looking for if your character is above that level. I certainly don’t expect anybody here to answer for the actions of the developer, just curious if anybody has any insight to offer.

Does this still work?

Yep. Just tried a run (Elite/lvl 100) and doubling back did give new stock. I only had 2 of the 6 BPs, so I bought the other 4. When I returned it was back up to 6 BPs, and not the same ones.

I’ll just add that you don’t have to kill the boss, or anything. You just have to enter the next zone and then go back. And that you can do it as many times as you want/need. I had to go back 3 or 4 times to get the Starfury Emerald, which was the only blueprint I was missing.